START OF FRIENDSHIP

Lucas POV

I went out of the class. I don't need any friend I am good alone and that girl she must be a crybaby. Girls don't know anything except for crying and chating. And I am dam sure if anyone will bully her she will cry. But she is cute I don't think anyone will bully her.

Lucas is walking in play ground he saw Athy is sitting on bench. He was going towards her suddenly he saw two girls walk towards her and it seems like they are saying something or teasing her. Athy get up and start walking a girl grab her hand. He was about to go and help her but Athy handle them on her own. He smile and say ' this is interesting',  'I was wrong about her she is an interesting girl'. I like her. Teacher was talking to her seems like she need help he go towards her and rescue her.

Athy POV

After Lucas went out of the class. Athy think did she said anything offended is he mad at her. She went out of the class and she was sad thinking I can't even make one friend. In class every one already become friends Except me.

She sit on the bench in the ground. Two girls came to her. One said " Hey look a loner girl at first day of school, ohhh so sad no one wants to talk to you ". Athy ignore them and didn't say anything. Other one said " Oh look like she is going to cry.... Crybaby.... Booooo ". Athy get up from there and start moving. Girl were furious that she ignore her. Girl grab her hand and other one open juice bottle to pour on her. " I will show you the result of ignoring me " Girl said.

Athy kick on girl leg and grab her hand and make her fall on ground. And she also kick other girl and grab juice bottle and pore on girl and handle bottle to other one and pinch herself and start crying. Teacher quickly came to her and ask " What happen child why are you crying? ".   " Miss they both are fighting .... I ask them not to fight this is school .... we came here for study....they pushed me and said don't give them lecture ". She said while crying. " Oh my poor child you are not hurt do you want to go nurse office " Teacher ask.
Girls were shocked and said  " Miss we have not done anything, she is lying ".
Teacher said " Silence go to principles office right now both of you or should I call  your parents ".
They both went to principles office.

Lucas come to Athy while running and said " Athy you are here I was looking for you ".   " So you are her friend ?" Teacher ask.  " Yes, he is my friend " Athy reply.
" Take her to the class she is injured if she has any problem take her to nurse office " Teacher said. " Ok miss " Lucas reply. And they both went to class.

" So we are friend now " Athy said.
" Why? " Lucas ask.
" You didn't deny when I said to teacher that we are friends " Athy reply.
" Think what ever you like " Lucas said.
Athy smile and said "OK".
" By the way you was great when you beat those girls " Lucas said.
" You saw it? " Athy ask.
" Yes " Lucas reply.
" Then why don't you help me with them" Athy said.
" There is a saying ' God help them who help themselves' and I help you with teacher, if she get to know you are not injured and lying then you are in big trouble ". Lucas said.
" I know and thank you for that" Athy said.
" No problem " Lucas reply.

They both went inside the class and finish rest of the day of school.

When the school get over both Lucas and Athy went out of the class.
" I get bored in last class, I am going to sleep when I get home " Lucas said.
" Story class was not that bad" Athy said.
" Yes, it was like she is putting us to sleep and you were also feeling sleep don't lie " Lucas said.
" Ok, I am feeling little sleepy so what after all it was last period and it is first day of school so it can happen to any one" Athy said.

They both reached to the gate of school.

" Let's meet tomorrow in class " Athy said.
" Ok " Lucas reply.
" Bye " Athy said. " Bye" Lucas said.

They both went away. Athy saw Felix is standing out side of the car. " Felix " She shouted and went towards him. He pick her up " Hello princess how was your day? " He ask. " It was great Felix " She reply. " Shall we go princess " He said, "yes" Athy said. He open the door of car and make her sit inside.

 He open the door of car and make her sit inside

Inside of the car Jennette was also there. " Hi Jennette " Athy said. "Hi Athy, how was your day? " Jennette ask. " Great " Athy reply.  " So what is your class? " Jennette ask.
" My class is 1st A " Athy reply.
Jennette was shocked hearing she gets into A section. She didn't expect her to get A section. " What is your class Jennette? " Athy ask.  " Mine is 2nd B" Jennette reply. " Ok I will come tomorrow in your class at lunch time " Athy said.
" Ok " Jennette reply.

They both went home.

On another side.

Lucas walk towards a car  drive open the door for him. He sit inside the car. Drive ask "sir shall we go ".
" No wait " Lucas reply
" Ok sir" Drive said.
" Get me the information of all the students studying with me in class and get me the information of those two girls also" Lucas said while pointing towards the girl with whom Athy fight.
" Ok sir " Drive said.
" How many of our people working in school get me the information of all of them today, and let's go " Lucas said
" Ok sir " Drive reply.

And he also went home.

••••♪••••••♪••••••♪•••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪•••

Hi everyone, I hope you all love reading this chapter.