FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL

It was an early morning a lady hurriedly going to a room she open the door a beautiful girl was sleeping.  "Princess wake up, rise and shine" lady said. " no , lilly let me sleep for few more minutes" girl said.  "but princess it is first day of your school if you don't get up now you will be late" hearing this girl quickly get up from bed. lilly smile and take her to the bathroom. she handle her the toothbrush "princess brush your teeth till then i will prepare water for your bath" lilly said. "ok" girl said. lilly went to prepare water for bath. 

girl stand on stool in front of mirror and start brushing her teeth and start thinking 

 I am Anesthisia de algar obelia everyone call me athy or princess because i am daddy princess. Today is my first day of school and i am super excited for it. i want to make many friends like Jennette  she has many friends and she is always surrounded by them but i dont have any friend because daddy didn't allow me to make any. i hope that i can atleast make one friend.

lilly said " princess your bath water is ready". Athy quickly brush her teeth and went to get ready for her day. lilly quickly made her bath and dress her up for school she was wearing white shirt and above it a blue coat and dark blue skilt  and a white and blue bow tie and blue cap and white shocks with black shoes. lilly made two pony tails. "princess see you are ready for school, you are looking very cute" lilly said.  "thank you lilly , you are also very beautiful" Athy said " lilly do you know where dad is i am going there".  "princess i think sir is in study room" lilly said. 

Athy went to study room on the way she was greeting everyone good morning whom she meet

Athy went to study room on the way she was greeting everyone good morning whom she meet. when she reach study room she open the door and went inside. Inside of the room Claude was sitting on chair and checking some papers behind him felix was standing and beside him Relish is standing. He is Claude secretry.  " good morning papa" athy said with bright smile and go towards Claude. he pick her up and make her sit on his lap.

" good morning princess" Relish and Felix said

" good morning princess" Relish and Felix said. Athy reply them good morning. "both of you get out and tell maid to prepare breakfast in garden" Claude said. "daddy look i am ready for my first day to go to school" Athy said.  " hmm i can see that" Claude reply. "papa today is my first day you will drop me school" Athy ask  "yes" Claude reply.

" Daddy you don't want to say anything to me today is my first day of school". Athy said. 
"You know you don't have to work for anything you will get what you want but knowledge is something which you have to gain, It will not come to you have to go to it and gain it by practicing and learning" Claude said. "Let's go for breakfast".

They both went for breakfast . There breakfast was already served in garden. Claude always do his breakfast with Athy only. They both finish there breakfast silently because both are in their own thoughts. They finish there breakfast and went in Hall. Lilly bring her bag and lunch. Claude said "let's go".  " Ok " Athy said.

They sit in car and went for school. Claude " Athy don't be afraid of any one in school always do what you want and if anyone dare to bully you tell me I will remove his family ". " Ok" Athy said.

Athy POV
I know what my day said is scary but he is like this only. He never showed his emotions I don't know why. He always give me what I want. He said I don't have to do any work because every thing belongs to me. But I want friend who will treat me like Athy not princess Athy. Hope I find some friends like that. I am not able to make any friend because after knowing my identity they change there attitude quickly which I don't like.

" Sir we reached to school " Drive said.
He come and open the door. Athy pick her bag and kiss on Claude cheek. "Bye daddy" She said and went inside the school.

Insight primary school it is no 1 school of Obelian country because every year they collect students with high IQ from all over the country of every age groups. Students with high IQ get section A of every class and it is attend by special teachers. A student of class 1st a is equal to student of class 5th of any school.

When Athy enter the school one lady came to her and ask her name and She take Athy with her

When Athy enter the school one lady came to her and ask her name and She take Athy with her. She take her to the class 1st A.

Athy is standing outside of the class. Teacher came near athy and said "you must be Anesthesia" Athy nodded.
She take her inside of the class. "Class.... She is Anesthesia and from now on she will be your class mate,  Anesthesia why don't you introduce yourself" Teacher said.
" Hi I am Anesthesia de Algar Obelia, You all can call me Athy... I am 5 year old and from now on I will be your classmate please feel comfortable to talk with me and take care of me... Thank you "Athy said with a smile. " Very good Athy now we have to find a seat for you, I think you should sit with Lucas " Teacher said pointing towards a boy sitting at last.

Athy saw where teacher is pointing. A black hair boy with red eyes sitting at last. She go towards him and sit beside him. Few more students come in class and gave there introduction. There are around twenty five students in class "Hi I am Athy" Athy said with bright smile. Lucas role his eyes and said "Lucas". Athy did not say anything. When ever Athy ask or say anything Lucas either reply rudely or ignore her.

At lunch time
" Lucas you are angry at me " Athy ask.
" No " Lucas reply.
" Did I do anything wrong " Athy ask.
" No " Lucas reply.
" Are you upset " Athy ask.
" No " Lucas reply.
" You are missing you home " Athy ask.
" No " Lucas reply.

" Then why are you behaving rude to me" Athy ask.
" I am not rude I talk like this only " Lucas said.
" You are lying when they are angry then only they are rude" Athy said.
" I am not lying I want to be alone " Lucas said.
"Why? " Athy ask
" Because I like being alone " Lucas said.
" If you will be always alone then you will become zombie " Athy said.
" Zombie? " Lucas ask.
" Yes, nanny say only zombies love to live alone ", " But you don't worry I am your friend I will not leave you alone " Athy said.
" Who said we are friends? " Lucas ask.
" Friends sit with each other play , study and talk with each other, and we both have done all these things together , so we are friends " Athy reply.
" We are not friends " Lucas said and he
get up from the seat and leave the class.

••••••♪•••••••♪••••••♪••••••♪••••••♪•••••♪••••••♪•••

Hi guys,
I hope you enjoy reading the chapter.
Please avoid if I have made any grammatical mistake, I am not pro in  writing.

And please tell me what would you like Athy to call Claude - daddy or Papa.
Please answer me.

Please tell me if you like the chapter or not.