PLAN

Three of them went inside the amusement park and ride most of the ride and Athy got exhausted after sometime but David want to go and ride on more rides.

Athy- I am tired now I need rest
You guys have stamina but I don't.

Lucas- let's go and get lunch somewhere may be that will help you.

David- but I want to ride more.

Lucas- so how about you go alone me and Athy will watch you while standing.

David- I want to go on that ride (he point towards one of the ride).

Lucas and Athy take him to the ride. David start enjoying his ride.

Lucas- So what is your plans for Grace.

Athy-  My plan is simple you have to go according to Grace Plan.

Lucas-  what??! (He ask in shock).

Athy- listen to me first then react.

Lucas- ok.

Athy- I am stepping down from my position of president and I know that after that Grace will create problem for me earlier I have the power of school president to deal with her and all her supporters but as soon as I will step down from my position I know that it they all will come an attack me. ....

Lucas- so  you you want me  tel you to all of grace plans.

Athy- no I don't want that . ..... I know no how to handle grace and her supporters but the problem is I will have no power in my hands so....... I want you to be with Grace for some period of time and with the help of her go back to your original style .......

Lucas- and become the bad boy of the school like ok I was the one in my previous school.

Athy- yes I want you to come in your original style and become the bad boy of the school whom everyone follow and no one dare to mess with....... but don't become bad person and don't bully good ones.

Lucas-  but why will grace help me e to become a bad boy.

Athy-  Because Grace know that I like your good boy personality ....... and she know that if she want to to take you away from me she has to to change you...... so that it I lose my interest in you or make you lose interest in me.

Lucas- ok..... and how how I will make her do all this.

Athy-  You have to simply tell her or show her that you are interested in me and...... You blindly believe in me........ Wait you can simply do my homework in front of her....... Then she her self Will try to change you.

Lucas- You know that..... I don't need Grace help to change me I can do it my self...... And about power I can get every one by my side in one day.

Athy- But people  want reason.... Other wise they will have misconception and there will be false rumors about you.

Lucas- I will handle everything.... You don't have to worry about that.... I only need one thing.

Athy- what is that???.

••••♪••••••♪•••••♪•••••♥••••♥•|•♪•••♪•••••♪••••