A BEAUTIFUL ANGLE

Today is another new day of school for Lucas and Athy they both are studying and in their time table there's new period added and that is dance class and today the next period is dance class all of the students went into the dance hall the dance teacher came.

The dance Teacher said "hello students today I am going to introduce you to someone".

Everybody was excited to see who it was.

Light went off and the music started playing a beautiful dancer came and start dancing on the song when she was dancing it was like a angel is dancing everyone is mesmerized by her dance.

Athy said "it seems like a beautiful angel is dancing"

She is stop dancing and said "hello student my name is Ms Diana calvert I hope you all have heard of international dance play.

In this Dance play different dance companies take part and they select random students from different schools or different places but they have to be of one City so this year this dance play is going to perform in Capital in your City so I am goin...

In this Dance play different dance companies take part and they select random students from different schools or different places but they have to be of one City so this year this dance play is going to perform in Capital in your City so I am going to be the dance teacher who will teach student for this play and I have decided to to select student from your school today you all will perform in front of me and I will select some students from your class for the play".

Everyone get excited.

Diana tell  girls to form the line and follow her steps.

As Diana dance everyone follow her steps after girls dance.

She tell boys to form a line and same thing she did with them.

Diana said "OK student you all perform very well after few days I will tell whom I have pick for the play".

Like this She goes to most of the classes and pick students from there.

Next day Diana made list of students who will participate in her play and take it to the principal office and show it to the principal.

Principal said "Miss calvert I am ok with all of the student but these two girls I prefer you before you take them in your play talk with their parents and take their permission first".