MOTHER'S DAY

Today is a Mother's Day as usual according to every year Penelope and Lily go with Athy and Jennette to school and celebrate.

They all go to the school before they all go to their class with their mothers.

Athy stop Penelope and said " will you come to my class when I am giving speech".

Penelope said "but why".

Athy said "it is surprise for you so when I will told Lilly to call you please come if you don't have any much work in Jennette class".

Penelope said "OK I will".

Athy take Lilly to her class and Jennette take Penelope to her class they all went to their building ground as we know in a school every buildings are divided according to their section and each building have its own ground.

After sometime the function is started and one by one every student start to go on stage and give their speech.

It is now Athy turn she tell Lilly to call Penelope.

Penelope came and Diana was also there as staff member of the school Diana is so excited to see her daughter she want to hug her and want to say that she is her mother and she should say happy Mother's Day to her but she control her emotions.

Athy go on a stage

Athy go on a stage.

Hello everyone I am an Athanasia de Algar Obelia today I am going to give speech on my mother I don't know anything about my biological mother I don't known her name I haven't seen her and I don't even know how she look and I don't know who she was, she was good or bad person I don't even know that also so today I am definitely not going to talk about her I will talk about the mother's who raised me.

My Nanny Lilly Liliana and my aunt Penelope Judith.

Lilly is like a mother to me she raise me like her own child. I know most of the people say you can't take place of my mom but you are much more important than my biological mother to me. I remember when ever I get sick you stay all night awaken beside me and cry more than me.

And Penelope aunt you always take care of me when ever dad scold me you came for my rescue and save me from dad. You ever argue with dad for me.

Thank you for rasing me my mom's. Happy Mother's Day to both of you.

And she come down from stage. Lilly and Penelope both hug her.

Penelope said "It was very beautiful speech".

Lilly said " Yes princess it was very beautiful thank you so much ".
And Lilly hug her and kiss her on forehead.

Athy said " Thank you and I love you too". Athy smile.

After every student speech is over all the students go and play with their friends

Penelope and Lilly was standing there

Penelope said "let's go and meet Diana".

Lilly said " Ok let's go mam".

They both go where Diana was standing.
Diana was shocked to her Athy speech
She was about to cry.

Penelope said "Hi Diana..... How it feel when your own daughter doesn't want to know about you"

Diana said "What do you want".

Penelope said " Nothing I just want to know how are you feeling...... Because you daughter in front of you said she is ok without you ".

Diana said " I don't want to talk about it ".

Penelope said " It is still time tell Athy truth or if she finds out herself you will regret it very much".

Diana said " as I said earlier I don't want to talk about it and I don't want to you tell her anything".

Lilly said "Diana it is still time come back and tell Athy truth...... I know her very well ...... even if She say you do not affect her she is happy without you but deep inside she want you she miss her mother want to know who she is".

Diana said " Sorry I have some work to do".

And she left from there.

Lilly said " she is not understanding if Athy get to know truth from someone else she will hate her".

Penelope said "I know what you want to say ....... but she doesn't want to listen".

On another side.

Athy and Lucas are playing in ground with Jennette and Ijekiel.

Athy said " Lucas I want you to find out about my biological mother ".

Lucas said " Ok I will find out ".

Jennette said " But why? ".

Athy said " Because I want to know how she looks and if I see her in future I tell her how much I am happy without her and didn't want her in my life back ".

Ijekiel said " What if she has some reason for what she did".

Athy said "There is no such reason that you will left you child for 10 years".

Jennette said " I agree with her.... My mom will never do that".

Ijekiel said "what if she is dead".

Athy said " Then my daddy have tell me".

Lucas said "let's go your mother's might be finding you".

Everyone agree and went from there.

•••••••♪•••••••••••♪••••••••••♪•••••••••♪••••••••♪•••

Please follow me if you like the chapter.