Chapter 9: Mugen Train

We open to our heroes jumping onto the Mugen train. Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Y/N hop on while Zentisu lags behind. "Hey, guys!! Don't leave me behind!!" he told them while struggling to keep up with the train. 

"Come on, guys!" Tanjiro said. 

The three Demon Slayers grab onto their friend. Tanjiro, his right arm. Inosuke, his left arm. Y/N, both shoulders. They proceed to pull him and get the yellow to orange haired boy onto the train. 

"Alright, come on," Y/N said. 

He opens a door and walks in. The other three fellow and Inosuke are amazed why how everything is moving so fast and passing by the train. He pressed his face against a window and started smacking his hand against it. 

"WOULD YOU STOP?!" Zentisu asked him while pulling the boar headed boy back. "YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THE WINDOW BY DOING THAT!!!" 

Meanwhile, Y/N and Tanjiro help a lady with her luggage. Once they were done with that, she told them "thank you both. Very much." 

"It's no trouble," Tanjiro retorted. 

"Yeah, it's no issue," Y/N added. 

"My, your parents have indeed raised both of you very well," she told them. 

"They have," Y/N said with a hint of sadness in his voice. 

The four continue walking through the train in hopes of finding Rengoku. "You guys know what he looks like?" Zentisu asked. 

"Yeah, he's hard to not recognize," Y/N retorted. 

"TASTY!!!" someone shouted. 

The three look forward and see the Flame Hashira eating his food. 

"TASTY!!!" he said once again

"Is that him?" Zentisu asked. 

"Yup," Tanjiro answered. 

Y/N walks over to him and gets in his line of sight. "Uh, hello, Mr. Rengoku," Y/N said. 

"Hello there!" Rengoku said before finishing his food. 

"Hi, the four of us have been sent on this mission along with you," Y/N told him. 

"Have you know?" he questioned. "Very well. Join me!" 

Tanjiro sits next to the Flame Pillar, Y/N across, Inosuke and Zentisu sat down in another row of seats. "Uh... it's an honor to speak with you, Rengoku," Y/N told him. 

"It's a pleasure to speak with you, sharp tongue boy," Rengoku retorted. 

"Still remember that time, huh?" Y/N inquired. 

"I do. But I will not bring it up since it is the past!" he told him. 

"Okay?" Y/N said back slightly confused.