Chapter 10: Flamboyant

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed our four heroes. 

It has been four months since the death of Rengoku. They have been training and when they weren't, they were fighting and killing demons. Zentisu had stopped winning about going on missions, Inosuke became MORE reckless, Tanjiro became more determined, and Y/N became more wrathful than ever. 

"LET'S RUN UNTIL OUR BONES CRUMBLE!!! C'MON, GUYS!!!" Inosuke shouted. 

The four went on a run with Inosuke not wanting anyone to get in front of him while Zentisu kept screaming "Nezuko! Nezuko!!" Y/N's mind was elsewhere. He kept thinking about how Akaza ran away instead of accepting his defeat. 

"I swear Akaza, I will not forget your name or face. I will find you and I will kill you," Y/N thought. 

The next, Y/N and Tanjiro were returning from a mission. They were arriving at the Butterfly Mansion and hear screaming. Both boys looked at each other confused and ran in to see what was happening. 

They see Tengen walking away with Aoi and one of the girls. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE GIRLS?!" Tanjiro demanded an answer. 

Both boys look and see Tengen surrounded by the girls that lived in the mansion and were utterly confused by what was going on. "HE'S KIDNAPPING US!!!! HELP!!!" one of the girls shouted. 

"You little brat!" Tengen snapped. 

Tanjiro ran in to headbutt him but Tengen dodged it easily and was on top of the mansion. Tracking him, Y/N jumped after the Hashira and was trying to bring his sword down on the Sound Pillar. 

Tengen swung his arm at him, but Y/N saw this coming so he grabbed his arm and used it to flip himself over the attack and continue his own attack by bringing his sword down on Tengen. But he dodged this attack as well and was annoyed by the boy. 

"You tried attacking me? You know I'm a Hashira, right?" Tengen asked him. 

"I don't care who you are," Y/N told him while pointing his sword at the man. 

"Man, you really need to be a bit more flamboyant," Tengen retorted. 

"Just shut up and leave!" Y/N told him. 

"You talking to me... GRRR!!! I'm your superior officer! I'm a Hashira, you jerk!!!" Tengen snapped. 

"We don't recognize you as a Hashira!! Hmph!!!" Tanjiro responded. 

"DON'T YOU 'HMPH' ME!!!! SO WHAT IF YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE ME!!!! YOU'RE JUST AN UNDERLING!!!" the Sound Pillar screamed at the top of his lungs. "I NEED CORP MEMBERS FOR A MISSION, SO I'M TAKING HER!!!! SHE'S NOT A TSUGUKO, SO I DON'T NEED KOCHO'S PERMISSION!!!!" 

"You do realize that she isn't a corp member though, right?" Y/N asked while pointing his sword at Naho. 

"Then I don't need her," Tengen casually said before tossing her back to them. "For now, I'm taking for now. She doesn't look strong but I need members." 

"No, you're not!" Y/N told him. "Let her go, now!"

"What are ya gonna do to make me let her go?" Tengen asked the rage-filled slayer. 

Y/N knew fighting him wasn't an option. He knew that there was not a chance he could beat a Hashira especially if Tengen was on the same level as Rengoku. So Y/N did the only thing he knew he could do.