Chips, Dip, Harry and Zayn?

Chapter 11: Scarlett’s POV.

“Chips?”

“What?”

“Chips?” I asked again holding up the nacho chips and a dip.

“Oh yeah sure” Harry said taking then and putting it in the shopping cart.

“So Harry tell me about yourself” he chuckled and walked down the isle.

“What do you want to know?”

“Siblings?” I skipped my way down the isle so I could be walking next to him.

“One older sister”

“Is that why your so good with girls?”

“Probably” he said bumping his hip to mine.

“Favorite color?”

“Orange or Blue”

“If you could cover live a song which one would it be?”

“Get Ur Freak On by Missy Elliot”

“Oh I like that song, ok describe yourself using one word”

“Intelligent”

“I thought you would have said flirty” I playfully pushed him.

“Well you already know that so I had to say something else,” He said winking “My turn, two siblings right? No other guys are going to pop out of nowhere?”

“Just Vicky and West” I said laughing at his joke.

“Ok good, favorite color?”

“Scarlett red” I said grinning.

“Off course it is” he chuckled and turned into the next isle.

“That’s all you got Styles?”

“Let me think…. Favorite movie?”

“Alice in Wonderland the classic not the Johnny Depp one, even tough I love the guy”

“Really I would have pecked you for more of a scary movie type of girl”

“And I hate scary movies, come on Style get with the plan”

“Ok moving on then, favorite singer or band?” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

“You wish” I said skipping ahead of him.

“Oh come on you cant leave me like that love” he said leaving the cart and chasing after me.

“Ahhh” I screamed and ran away from him, with no use as his legs where most definitely longer and he caught up with me in no time, he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me in place.

“You just don’t want to admit that you like us” he whispered in my ear.

“Oh please”

“You asked for it babe” what the hell did he mea- shit he started tickling me and I burst out laughing. I was one of the most ticklish persons you would ever meet.

“Harry…. Stop” I said in between laughs.

“Are you going to tell me then?”

“Maroon 5”

“Oh right in the heart” he said as he let go of me and put his palms across his heart pretending that I had stabbed him or something.

“Come on its Adam Levine!”