Hitting the Tabloids

Chapter 7: Scarlett’s POV.

“This is the downside of going out with a celeb” Mathew said breathlessly as we where able to catch our breaths from Zayn’s or more like the One Direction fans. They had chased us for about five blocks before we where able to loose them in a small boutique store.

“What are you talking about? This is gonna be a memorable moment right here, I mean who gets chased by screaming fans on their regular day to day lives?” Julianne said with a huge grin on her face.

“Me and the boys” Zayn answered with a chuckle.

“Whatever you know what I mean!”

“I bet now they definitely think you two are going out” Mathew said looking back and forth between Zayn and I.

“I mean it was pretty out there when they first spotted us, and little Zayn here autograph like twenty phone cases and arms, and all of a sudden grabbed Scars arm and ran like there was no freaking tomorrow”

“Well at least you two got the hint, you where standing like idiots looking at us as we ran” Zayn joked.

“It took you guys like three minutes to catch on” I laughed as I remembered their faces when Zayn and I passed them running, they where baffled.

“Well if it wasn’t for me, Matt would probably still be standing by Starbucks trying to figure out why you guys ran away” Julianne said as she got up from a small stool she had been sitting on.

“Hey! I was the one cheering you on! You wanted to give up after two blocks of running”

Julianne rolled her eyes and started looking through the clothes racks the store offered.

“These are all pretty vintage” she said as she picked out a dress and pressed it against her body to see how it would look on her “Holy shit its Doce! I’m totally getting this”

She screamed after looking at the dresses tag.

“We didn’t come for shopping Jules” Matt said as he himself looked through a rack of chinos.

“Well we might as well do something in here, until the coast is clear” Julianne raised her head and smiled “That rhymed! I think...”

“Come on lets look around” Zayn said as he took my hand and lead me down deeper into the store.

I grabbed a studded leather jacket and threw it on, then I took a pair of vintage aviator sunglasses and did a peace sign.

“How do I look”

“Do the duck face” Zayn said as he took his phone out and snapped two pictures of me, I took a bowling hat from a manikin and placed it on top of his head, then took his phone aiming the camera at us and started snapping photos of us. Zayn took the phone in his hands and smiled at it.

“Do a weird face,” he said as he stuck out his tongue and looked up, I followed his lead as I blew up my cheeks chipmunk style and pulled on my ears while Zayn took the picture.

“Let me see”  I snatched the phone from him and grinned at the goofy picture of us, Zayn was definitely fun to hang out with.

“I like it” He said as he looked over my shoulder at the phone.

“Good because its your new wallpaper” I said as I set the picture.

“No complains from me” he said as I gave it back to him.

“So tell me Zayn Malik how does it feel to be stuck in a boutique with three people you barely know after being chased by fans?” I deepened my voice and pretended that I had a mic on my hand.