The Happy Ending (Epilogue)

~~~~*~~~~*~One year later~*~~~~*~~~~

"Nora said to just find a guy holding a sign with our names on it" 

"I know Matt I was there when she said that" 

"Wow someone definetly woke up on the wrong side of the seat today" He chuckled "Get it seat... cause we where sleeping in the airplane, oh man im just hilarious!"

I gave him a questioning look, what was up with him? lately he had been over the edge anoying and exited.

"Im fine, lets just find this dam guy" I said and turned back to look through the crowd of drivers holding up signs.

"Are you sure? cause I think you are just nervous since we are going to see Zay-"

"Drop it! Okay Matt. Just do me that favor" I bassically yelled at him. But I knew he was right, my stomac was churning from my nerves going haywire. I really wanted to just be back in Cali following Marnie around as she listed me a bunch of designers she needed to meet with. But no I had to leave my job behind for a freaking month so that I could go around helping Nora with the preparations for West's and Adeline's wedding. They had named her maid of honor since she was the bride's cousin and I was bassically given the position to assist her in anything she needed since my brother was the groom. So here I am back in London, the last place I expected to ever be... again, looking for an apparently late driver that was supposed to pick us up and take us to the hotel where everyone was getting ready for the wedding that was about to take place in two hours.

"Okay my bad" he said holding his hands up in defence, then turning away "Oh! I found him!"

"Where?" I exclaimes and spined on my heel to face the direction Matt was running towards "UGH! MATT!" I yelled as I ran after him, almost letting go of the handle of my suitcase. I almost ran into Matt as he suddenly stopped in front of an old man.

"Hey there, we are Mr. Fraser and Miss Pier" Matt said pointing between us as the driver examined us then nodded.

"Good afternoon, miss, mister, I'm Curtis your driver and sorry for my tardiness but we ran into some complication with the other passangers" he said as he reached to take my suitcase.

"No problem at all" Matt smiled at him and helped him load the bags into the trunk.

"Yes problem we are late! and what others?" I asked confused.

"Oh well didnt Mr. Pier tell you?" Curtis asked as he closed the trunk.

"Umm no"

"Well we where supposed to stop at the other terminal to pick up the other seven guests attending the wedding, but apperently there was a huge mob and so they will be arriving in another car at the hotel"

That f*cking bastard had almost done it. Oh West was going to pay for this one.

"Looks like your brother is trying to play cupid again" Mat said and jumped into the the Escalade "Who do you think it was this time?" he asked as I got in the car and Curtis closed the door.

"I have no idea but I will get him back" I said takingout my phone and checking my messages, I had seven from Nora, three from Marnie and one from mom.

"Well we should be thankful he stopped trying to get us together, I mean sure youre hot and all but not my type"

"Why? cause im not Jessica?" I teased him, he had started going out with his tutor, Jessica, a month after we got back fro our summer vacation and was head over heels for her "Did you check in with her already?"

"Haha very funny, but noi haven't..... I probably should" he said and too out his own phone to text her, I let out a little chuckle as I saww his finger fly over the keyboard. Maybe I should check what the texts I got where about.