The Player is Back

Ch. 18.Scarlett’s POV.

 The dress she wears while in the fog (well except i want it to be strapless), on Multimedia ----> 

White fog surrounded me, I turned in circles but found nothing around. Then a dark blue light showered over my eyes blinding me, I closed my eyes and after a few seconds blinked to adjust to the sudden brightness.

“Scarlett” a silky rich voiced called to me “My lovely Scarlett”

I felt a hand wrap itself securely around my waist, and as soon as it pulled me back into a warm body the white fog that once surrounded me turned the same shade of blue as the light that had hit my eyes before. I began to feel nervous as I felt something brush against my bare shoulder. I looked down and noticed that I was in a strapless floor length silk white dress. And the arm that had me trapped was tan against the fabric of the dress, I slowly followed the arm with my eyes and as soon as I reached the shoulder covered in tattoos that was attached to whom the arm belonged to, my stomach dropped. I could recognize that ink anywhere. I tried to pull away but the arm held me in place.

“Oh no no love, I cant have you running away from me like that” He said as he spun me around in a swift motion, and I finally saw his face. That perfect face that I once loved, that face that once filled my every memory with joy, and that face that I now loathed.

“Blake” I meant for it to come out strong and menacing but instead I sounded breathless and tamed. He smiled and pulled me to wrap both his arms around my waist, he moved one hand to cup my face.

“I love the way my name rolls off your tongue like that” he said as he leaned forward, his breath brushing against my lips making goose bumps rise over my skin. I put my hands against his chest and pushed to get some distance between us. But as soon as my hands met with his skin I felt myself melt away, how many times I had loved this feeling, how many times had I yarned it when we had been going out. The cologne and heat that radiated off him made me dizzy in a euphoric way.

“Come Scar, let me make it all better” he said before crushing his lips into mine, and I hated myself because of the feelings he was giving me, I wanted more. I needed more. I pushed myself against him and kissed him with force as I wrapped my arms around his waist and neck.

“I always knew you’d be back” He whispered in my ear and all I could do was hold on tight to him as the hate and love that I felt for him drove my body in to a hormone crazy stage.

“Wackie wackie” I voice jerked me from my dream. I mumbled no and rolled over to the other side.

“We should throw water at her” a second voice said.

“No what about whip cream?” the first voice replied excitedly.

“I can hear you” I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

“Well its about time!” I recognized Eleanor’s voice, I opened one eye and then the other as the bright sun filtered through the living room curtains.

“What time is it?” I asked softly as I stretched.

“Nine” Nora beamed, she sat at the foot of my sleeping bag in a summer dress with a bag of popcorn.

“Ugh its Saturday why the hell are you guys waking me up this early?” I moaned and tried to snog back into the sleeping bag, but Eleanor pulled it away from me.

“Because you wouldn’t stop making sex noices duh” Nora threw a pop corn at my head.

“Are you serious?” I asked a little bit embarrassed.