Sneaking a Bradford Bad Boi Out

Chapter 6: Scarlett’s POV.

I woke up with a banging in my head, it felt like it was going to explode. I looked down and noticed I was wrapped up in a blanket I slowly sat up and slid my legs over the side of the bed; I walked to the wall in front of the bed, where my large mirror was. My mascara was smeared so I rubbed it away with my fingers, and patted down my hair a bit. I slipped out of my dress and picked up my sweats from the floor and started pulling them on.

“Oh don’t cover up love, I like the view” I froze as I heard a gruff voice from behind me, I looked up and through the mirror I saw Zayn’s reflection laying on my bed, with his hands behind his head, tattoos decorating his shirtless chest and arms “Lace looks good on you”

I looked down at myself noticing again that I was in my underwear, I pulled on the sweats quickly and rushed to the closet to look for a shirt. I put on the first tank top my hand touched.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?” I asked as I turned back to face him with my arms crossed.

“You don’t remember?” he asked with a smirk “We had some fun last night”

“I don’t believe you, and that doesn’t answer my question.”

“Well you where the one that begged me to spend the night with you.”

“Zayn stop lying”

“Well its true love, after I made sure you were safely tucked in your bed you asked me to stay, and so I did” I slid down the wall I had been leaning against and slumped to the floor.

“I don’t remember shit,” I said as I pulled my hair into a messy bun.

“Well if you want to know, you danced with Harry for about half the night, then on your way here you told Louis and him that you loved them and that you would totally bang them both if you had the chance” He said with a sexy smirk playing across his lips. “I mean I wish I was included in that equation but I guess since I came in a different car…” he trailed off as my eyes bulged and my mouth gaped in disbelieve.

“I did not!” I said as I got up and pointed and accusing finger at him.

“Believe what you want, but it did happen”

“Ugh” I let a frustrated sight out and plopped down on the bed next to him. “How do you even know what happened if you weren’t there?”

“I woke up early and talked to Louis, he told me what happed.”

“Scar, breakfast is ready” Julianne yelled from somewhere in the house.

“Be there in a minute” I yelled back “Shit do they know you are here?”

“I don’t think so” I pulled him to his feet and rushed to the window.

“Ok put on your shirt I said as I looked outside, making sure no one was walking around the backyard.

“What for?”

“Just do it”

He did as told and moved to stand next to me. I pulled the window open and looked at him.

“Ok now go” I gestured to the window.

“You have to be kidding me right?”

“NO. Now move before I shove you out”

“Oh come on, why cant I just go out the front door?”

“Because they will think something happened here,” I said as I gestured between him, the bed and me.