A 1D Dinner

Chapter 3: Scarlett’s POV.

We were pilling into the car and it was amazing how Julianne hadn’t said a word since we left the signing.

“Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh!” Julianne yelled as I started the car.

I spoke too soon.

“Yeesh Julianne take it down a notch” I said as I looked at her from the rearview mirror.

“We just met One Direction, and we they are going to your house!”

“Yes we are aware of that” Mathew said as he turned to look at her “Vicky could you please stop kicking my seat”

“What are you guys going to cook?” she asked as she stopped.

“What did I get myself into?” I said as I turned into a small grocery store near the house.

“The best night of our lives” Julianne replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julianne and I settled on the couch waiting for the ribs to be done. Mathew was at the dinner table with Vicky playing Clue; they had decided to take out a bunch of board games and movies to entertain us. The doorbell rang and Julianne immediately jumped up, but Victoria had already reached the door pulling it open.

“Vas Happnin” I heard Luis say.

“Hey that’s my phrase!” Zayn said as he came into view, he spotted me immediately giving me a bright smile.

“We brought you this,” He said as he came in front of me and handed me a small box with a gold bow.

“You didn’t have to” he gave me a small laugh.

“Yeah we did”

“What is it?” I said as I slide the lid of “Are you serious?” my eyes widened at the sight of my iPhone in its red glittery cover.

“You left it in our dressing room”

“You gave it to her already! I wanted to see her reaction” Harry said as he plopped himself down on my left and Zayn sat on my right.

“Well thank you,” I said as I gave Zayn a pat on the shoulder.

“What? I don’t get a thank you?” Harry said poking my side.

“You know this isn’t technically you guys repaying us for this afternoon right?” I said as Mathew sat in the couch next to ours.

“Yeah we are the ones making dinner,” Mathew said pointedly.

“True” pause “But now you have One Direction at your house” Harry said with a smirk.

“That’s doesn’t make a difference” I said as I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

“That hurt” Harry yelled from the living room.

I took out the pan from the oven; the ribs looked delicious making my mouth watery. Julianne had spent an hour google’ing recipes until she was satisfied with the ribs, and then she wouldn’t stop nagging me to help her out since she doesn’t know how to cook.

“Wow!” I felt someone behind me “That smells REALLY good!” I turned to see Niall liking his lips.

“It better” I said with a grin “And hopefully its tastes as good as it smells”

“I bet it will,” he said as he eyed the ribs tentatively.

“Can you please help me with the place matts?”