Girls Day Out

Scarlett's outfit is there on the Multimedia-------->

Chapter 16: Scarlett’s POV.

“Finally! Do you know how long you have had us waiting!” Julianne says dramatically.

“Here we got you some clothes” Eleanor says as she laughs at Julianne. She hands me a bag.

“Thanks, but you guys didn’t have to get me this”

“Oh its actually form your closet, Julianne brought it since you don’t have any extra clothes here” Nora pointed out. And my mouth turned into an ‘O’.

“Ok thanks anyways” I went back into the bathroom and changed quickly, into the ‘Freedom Rebels’ red shirt, black skinnies, and black Litas the girls brought me. Then brushed my hair and added some musse, I came out and Danielle looked at me up and down.

“Oh I know what you need” she popped open her giant purse and took out a bowling hat, then placed it on my head and leaned back to admire her work with a bright smile “Ok we are good to go”

We all went out, giving our boys a goodbye kiss and piled into the Range Rover that Julianne and I had first rented when we got to London.

“Oh put up the volume!” Nora jumped in her seat as Olly Murs come on. Eleanor cranked up the volume, making the car vibrate to the beat.

I can see you’re not yourself,

Even when you’re here with me

I know that you’re somewhere else,

So put another record on

Kiss and leave me on repeat,

Cause nothing really matters when we’re dancing

Listen to the same sad song, play it on repeat

Cause everytime we come this close my heart

Skips, skips, skips a beat

So come on spin me around I don’t wanna go home,

Cause when you hold me like this you know my heart

Skips, skips, skips a beat…

We sang along, until Sammy Adams came on with Only one. Julianne had gone through a face where everything she heard was related to Sammy, and well she was practically obsessed with the guy until One Direction came into the picture. She still liked him a lot, just not as much as before. We got to the mall and I gave the keys to the valet. We all pilled out and the guy just stared at all of us.

“We are a cute bunch aren’t we?” Nora asked him, making the guy look away embarrassed. We laughed and entered the mall.

“Poor guy” Danielle smiled “You probably traumatized him Nora, he wont look at another cute girl ever again”

“It wasn’t that bad” Nora pouted.

“You like to tease them don’t you?” Eleanor asked as she looked through windows examining the outfits the mannequins had.

“You could say that” Nora winked.

“Mrs. Styles” Danielle and I said at the same time, making the group laugh.

“Perfect for each other” Eleanor smiled as we went into a store, Stradivarius.

“Oh look at this” Julianne said holding up a pair of coral jeans.