Moments

Author's Note: I know the last chapter was a bit dry and kind of just a fill in so I decided to keep on writing and post this one also since it will be the second to last chapter, hope you guys like it! Oh and I will be doing an epilogue so keep on reading!

Chapter 21: Scarlett’s POV.

“Uhhh” I mumbled.

My eyelids feel so heavy, why cant I open them?

“Scarlett?” I heard a girls voice.

“What happened?” another male voice asked.

“I think she tried to talk” the girl replied.

“Are you sure? I didn’t hear anything”

“I’m sure….Scarlett can you hear me?” the girl asked.

“Mmmm” I tried to answer but my throat was so dry and I still couldn’t open my eyes.

“I think she’s trying to talk!” The girl shrieked “Wake Zayn up!”

“Zayn mate! She’s awake!” the boy said and then there was some shuffling around.

Zayn? Who was that?

I coughed a bit and as I did my eyelids finally fluttered open to meet three sets of eyes looking down on me.

“Scarlett love!” One of the boys said as he moved to hug me, but I just laid there motionless.

“I’ll go get the doctor!” the other boy rushed out the room. I licked my lips but my tongue was dry.

“Wa-… wate-…” I tried to ask for water but couldn't say the words.

“You want water?” the girl asked as she rushed to the night table and poured me some water, then handed it to the boy who in turn gently held my head up and brought the cup to my lips. I gulped it down.

“More” I asked my voice hoarse, they repeated the procedure and I this time I was able to move my hands and hold the cup.

“How are you feeling love?” the boy asked.

“I’m hungry, but where am I?” I asked looking around.

“You’re in the hospital, they rushed you here after the fight” the girl answered.

“What fight?”

“You don’t remember?” the boy asked worried.

“No, where is my mom?”

“She’s at your dad’s house, I think Louis is calling them too” the girl said as she took the cup from my hands and placed it back on the night stand.

“Who’s Louis?” I asked and they both turned to look at me stunned.

“Do you know who we are?” the boy asked and an emotion that I couldn’t read played across his handsome features.

“No… am I supposed to?” I asked and as I did the door opened to reveal the boy from before followed by a doctor and a nurse.

“Hello there how are you feeling?” The doctor asked me and moved to look at some machines beside my bed.

“I’m good”

“She doesn’t remember us” The handsome boy said.

“I thought that could be a possibility as result from the head injury, ok dear I am going to ask you a series of questions and I want you to answer as much as you can, can you do that for me?” the doctor asked clicking his pen and setting up his clipboard.