Home Alone Disaster

Yoooo I have yet another chapter done! These chapters literally only take like a few days for me to actually write them. Hope it's good!

ΨΨΨ

SINCE IT'S THE WEEKEND, AKARI WAS MORE than ready to sleep in. However, there was one good reason as to why she wasn't currently bundled up in her duvet and catching some z's. That good reason being Kusuo. He had asked her to come over the other day since his parents were heading to a wedding today. Though she probably would have been over there anyhow. It is the weekend which means she could spend all day with him and not have school to worry about.

So she floated across the street like a phantom in her purple sundress. Yes, a dress. She doesn't normally wear dresses like this, however, both of her parents expressed how she needs to expand her wardrobe beyond that of just baggy sweatshirts(most likely stolen from Kusuo) and shorts or sweatpants. So here she is, now wearing a nice dark violet sundress with a black cardigan over her shoulders. It's really only one of the dresses that she has since she doesn't like them very much. Especially when she finds comfort in being completely covered from head to toe. To appease her parents, she'll wear the dress for a little bit. Besides, it's not like anyone was going to see her besides Kusuo and his family. She'd certainly never be caught in a dress around other people that she doesn't feel comfortable around. So basically no one else besides Kusuo. Relatable. Honestly, dresses are nice and all, but I wouldn't wear one over shorts or sweatpants. That's just my opinion though.

She got up to the Saiki house and walked up to the front door. Just before she was going to knock on the door, it swung open. "Oh, Ka-chan!" Kurumi exclaimed as her husband clung to her. Though the older woman's smile widened at the sight of her son's best friend. "Have you come to see Ku."

Akari, used to the clinginess of the couple, barely batted an eye at the sight and nodded her head with a soft reply, "Yea."

The couple shuffled out of the way to let the teen in. "Now, Kusuo doesn't Akari look lovely today," Kuniharu said while wiggling his eyebrow at his son. "wouldn't it be nice if the two of you came with us as a little date?"

"Oh, that's a wonderful idea," his wife agreed happily. They were trying to see if Kusuo had wanted to come with them, but he denied their invitation. Though seeing as Akari was dressed up today, it would give them the perfect opportunity to convince him. Wow, they really don't know their son, do they?

Kusuo certainly didn't look amused at the suggestion, "No."

His parents pouted, Kurumi gestured to Akari who was hugging herself in shyness since the attention was more-or-less focused on her. "Oh, but Ku~ She's wearing this nice dress-"

"Aren't you going to be late?" He cut his mother off. Now, Kusuo doesn't necessarily have an opinion on what's cute or ugly. Though he can say that Akari is most likely the definition of adorable. How she started to grow a tad bit flustered and hide herself in her hair as if it were a curtain. Her pale face would become a small amount of pink as shadows would crawl up her legs slightly, subconsciously she would try to hide herself with them. He knows that she isn't used to getting compliments or anything because no one ever really sees her. So when she does get one she becomes embarrassed. Hmm, he will admit she does look cute when that happens. No, wait, no. He doesn't have an opinion on cuteness or anything like that, so why would he think she's cute?

"Ah, you're right!" Kuniharu said, breaking Kusuo out of his thoughts. "Come on, honey."

The couple then giggled with each other as they shuffled out of the door, still not letting go of each other. "See you two later!"