Escape Using an Invincible Suit of Camouflage!

WITH YET ANOTHER UNINTERESTING SCHOOL DAY OVER and done with, Kusuo and Akari were hurrying their way down the corridor. Obviously, they had somewhere to be. After all, it is actually a very important day. The two of them have to get home as soon as possible! It wasn't just so they could escape their classmates or the school building. Well, that was part of it, but they also had an important appointment.

"It's 4:00 p.m." Kusuo started to explain as he and Akari left their classroom, "If we leave now, we can make it in time. There is a show that I must watch at 5:00 p.m. It is..." Que anime title screen for 'Healthy Warrior Specialiser!' For a moment, Kusuo's expression wasn't as bored as usual. Instead, he appeared to be a bit excited. Only a bit though. Like a tiny, tiny amount. This anime sure must be entertaining for Kusuo to show any sort of emotion for it. The two continued to walk down the hall, well in Akari's case it was more of a glide, and were nearing their freedom. "It may seem childish, but anime is Japan's primary source of entertainment. I enjoy it myself." Hey, me too Kusuo. However, Akari isn't as excited about the anime as Kusuo is. Sure, she thought it was a pretty decent show and enjoyed watching it with Kusuo, but she isn't really into anime. Perhaps that's because she hears enough about anime and manga from her obsessed brother. Still she'll watch it with Kusuo because he enjoys it. Anything he likes, she'll do it with him much like how he'd do the same for her. Though just as the pair were going to head down the stairs, Kusuo sensed something and stopped walking. Akari stopped as well, already feeling how Kusuo's mood changed just slightly. Right around the corner, Kaido stood keeping a watch out for Kusuo. "That was close. We should go the other way."

Kusuo huffed as he maneuvered himself and Akari from running into the either-grade minded boy to head down the other set of stairs. Akari blinked her large yellow-eyes at the sudden change of direction, "Huh? Why?"

"Where did Saiki go?" Kaido muttered to himself. "I found the perfect abandoned building. I finally completed building my secret base yesterday. I need to show Saiki this base too. Actually, it's our headquarters." Kaido thought triumphantly, though he suddenly sounded flustered as a different thought struck him. "And Watanabe too, of course, can't forget about her as well!"

"That's why." Kusuo commented as he used shared telepathy to have Akari hear the other boy's thoughts, "We'll pass." Yet, Akari was a little warmed at the thought that Kaido didn't want to leave her out of whatever silly games that he wanted to play. Though did she want to go check out some abandoned building that was likely to collapse at some point? No, not at all. Still, it's a nice thought.

They moved to the other side of the school with the other staircase. However, those stairs also had an obstacle in the way as well. This time it is their fiery class representative, "Where is Saiki?" The motivational boy smiled happily, "Saiki helped me out before. I'd like to return the favor... by inviting him to my gym."

Akari cringed, "Ew, physical education."

"Ah, and Watanabe as well. I'm sure she'd like to come too, since they're always together."

"We'll pass," Kusuo frowned, "If you want to return the favor, leave me alone today."

"Let's try this way," Akari stated as she led Kusuo over to a door and started to open it. Only to gave Kusuo grab her hand before she could even touch the door handle. He could hear the thoughts of the perfect pretty girl on the other side of the door.

"Where is Saiki?" The beautiful girl thought to herself, "I don't really care about him, but the teacher told me to give him this worksheet. Well, maybe I'll invite him for tea and watch him squirm. That could be fun. I will make him realize that I am not an illusion!"