Teruhashi's Biggest Trial

Whoops I totally thought I uploaded this chapter already lmao I finished this right after the last chapter, guess I just forgot about it since I finished it :( damn my forgetfulness! I ended up rewriting this episode just a little bit. Hoping to start rewriting some of the cannon plot just a bit more. I'm usually scared to do that since I just love the cannon so much, but I want to make things interesting! Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

ΨΨΨ

SO AFTER THE WHOLE FORTUNE-TELLER DEBACLE, AKRARI and Saiki had been grouped together with Nendo and Kaido. Nendo had suggested getting some ramen from a pretty good restaurant that he heard about. Now, they could have said no and gone to the cafe like they wanted to. Though Akari and Saiki were dragged along with them for some reason. The only way that I can describe it is plot. They need to go for the plot!

Kaido whined, "When will we get there?"

"Good grief." Saiki grunted, "Are we stuck with them again?"

Akari glided alongside him, 'Yeah, why are we going with them?' Because of the plot, we already stated this Akari! Pay attention!

"What's this?" An angelic voice called nearby, "Saiki! What are you doing?" It was Teruhashi with her blinding glow and wide blueberry eyes!

Kaido and Nendo were in shock as they spotted the pretty girl, "Teruhashi?"

"What are you all doing together?" She asked, mainly focusing on Saiki. Oh, how this day just got so much better. Note; that's sarcasm, obviously.

"He said that he would take us to a good ramen shop." Kaido said pointing to Nendo who was standing as straight as a plank.

Nendo nodded his head stiffly, "Yes! We're going to eat there." The presence of the pretty girl was causing both of them to become extremely nervous.

"Ramen? Is it okay if I go with you?" Teruhashi asked, "Sorry! Am I being too blunt?"

Kaido panicked, "No, not at all."

"Welcome!" Nendo exclaimed.

Saiki was less than pleased, "Seriously?"

So Saiki and Akari had no say in the fact that Teruhashi was now joining their lunch. Nendo and Kaido had wholeheartedly agreed with the pretty girl joining them. After all, who would say no to such a smile and pleasant voice. So the newly formed quartet were following Nendo as they headed to the restaurant. Though they were gaining a lot of attention from passersby. Of course, this was because of their newest addiction, Teruhashi.

"Look!" Someone exclaimed.

Another gushed, "She's so pretty."

"I was careless." Saiki grunted unhappily. "Dealing with Teruhashi requires the most vigilance. Nendo usually stares blankly and grunts. But now..."

Akari shifted uncomfortably, 'I hate that all these people are looking over here.' They weren't looking at her, obviously. No one can see her, thankfully. All of them probably didn't even see her, especially with such a shining person as Teruhashi with them. Akari was going to be overpowered by her for sure. After all, you can't see a shadow with a blinding light nearby. Though even with the idea of dozens upon dozens of eyes pointed in her direction made her feel nervous. She hates this.

Saiki of course noticed and was more than annoyed that she felt like this. The last thing he wanted for his friend was to feel uncomfortable. She is the one person that he wouldn't want to annoy or run off unlike how he tries (unsuccessfully) with everyone else. So if Teruhashi was causing this, he'd have to do something to make it stop. Just another reason to find Teruhashi annoying.