The Newest Psychic in Town is a Pervert

Ayyy yet another update! Gotta say I love writing these stories so much! And seeing how you guys like them as well(somehow, I didn't know people would actually read them) is warming my heart! So I hope you guys like this chapter!

ΨΨΨ

AKARI IS WORRIED. EVER SINCE LAST NIGHT when Kusuo and her found that letter in his mailbox, she couldn't help herself but be a little bit unnerved by what it could be. On one hand, she knew he could handle himself. However, she had no idea who could have left the letter. She hypothesized that it must be someone who also has some sort of supernatural abilities because Akari didn't think anyone would be able to find it out about his psychicness without being superpowered themselves. She could only hope that they weren't a bad person or anything. It would be a shame if she had to hurt someone for trying to hurt her friend, again.

Though she tried to brush it off to the side until she could meet up with Kusuo so they could head to school together like normal. So she went about her morning routine as usual, we all know it by now. Get woken up by Rikuto, get dressed, eat some of her father's amazing cooking, say goodbye to her family(maybe even her mother), and head outside.

When she found that Kusuo was completely fine and standing outside by her front gate, Akari knew everything was a-ok. She had let out a small relieved sigh at that. Though she really shouldn't have worried. It's not like anything would ever happen to Saiki! ...Not unless MJ wanted something to happen... Though she would never do that, right?

She slid down the stairs and met her friend on the street so they could start their journey to school. They were quiet for a moment as they started to walk together, though eventually, Kusuo sighed.

'You don't have to worry about last night,' he mentally grunted. Kusuo could feel the small wave of concern wafting off of her. As stated plenty of times before, she has no need to worry about him. He's practically god-like, so nothing and no one would hurt him.

Akari raised an eyebrow at him, 'I didn't say or think anything.'

Kusuo just side-eyed her, 'You don't have to, I already know what you are going to think about. Even without my mind reading.'

She had half the mind to roll her eyes at him. Though it's not like she could really deny what he was saying. Sue her for being a good friend! 'I can worry about it if I want, you can't stop me from doing that.'

'There wasn't even a problem,' Kusuo huffed as they continued down the road, 'just some weirdo medium.'

Akari hummed, wanting to change the subject, 'Someone who can speak to spirits, that's quite interesting.'

She's only ever met one other person who has supernatural abilities; Kusuo. Akari has never come across any other people who have any sort of strange powers. There are obviously plenty of people who claim to have otherworldly abilities, though those people are just crazy. However, this guy seems more than intriguing. Speaking to the dead would be quite cool, Akari thinks.

'It doesn't matter we won't be seeing him again.' Kusuo said, breaking Akari out of her thoughts. Though what was he saying, nothing ever goes his way. It was as if the writers just love to make Kusuo's life miserable.

A ghost of a smile crossed her pale face, 'You hope.'

ΨΨΨ

The teens all filed into the academy as normal. Once they got into their classroom, Akari perched herself on top of Kusuo's desk as usual. Kusuo doesn't really mind that she sat on top of his desk. It's so common for her to do it, that he would be surprised if she didn't do it.