Get Fired Up! PK Academy Sports Day

Whoa, I finished this one! It took me so long, I've been busy setting other things up for myself. Plus, I've now got school to work on for next semester, how fun. Um, hope it's good. I feel like this chapter loses itself in tone at some point. I've just been away from writing, I feel like I've forgotten the tone to these stories and how these characters act sometimes. It's frustrating... Anyway, I hope that ya'll like this chapter!

ΨΨΨ

GOING BY THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER we all know just exactly what's going to happen here. Of course, you could also speculate just how it might go, but who knows, MJ might surprise you! It's unlikely but... Oh, well. She likes to stick to a formula, you know. How boring.

"It's the sports festival," Saiki grumbled as he stood around with his classmates. He wore his gym clothes with a yellow headband on his head. Besides him, Akari also wore the same thing, though you could barely notice the bandana in her hair since it was completely covered by her inky hair.

"Listen up! We have only one goal today!" Hairo shouted, "Victory!"

The class rallied around him and cheered, "Yes!"

Saiki deadpanned, "I wanted to stay home today."

Akari was more than happy to skip out on it. However, much like Kusuo, she just couldn't. For basically the same reason. 'You and me both,' Akari grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't want to be here in the slightest, but with her family being here, Akari didn't have much of a choice.

In the stands, Yamato was jumping around like a child as he cheered, "Let's go Akari!" He was decked out in a vibrant yellow, showing his support for his daughter's class. Beside him, his wife and son also clapped along. Rikuto was excited about getting to watch. However, he wasn't much of a sports fan and may or may not understand some rules of some games. He tries though! Miku was far more subdued than Yamato and Rikuto were. She had actually been talked into taking the day off by her family especially since it's the sports festival for her eldest child. So she stood in the stands politely clapping and cheering on her daughter. Though it's not like they imagined Aikari doing much. She's not sporty or athletic in the slightest, so they knew she wouldn't win or anything like that. Not only that, but no one notices her and honestly her family did think she'd be put in any event. Still, they were there to show their support!

Earlier that day, Saiki's parents had been the same way when they basically begged him to go. "No!" Kurumi had whined to her son, "You need to go!"

"I bought a video camera just for this!" Kuniharu exclaimed while holding up said camera.

Saiki sighed at his parents' earlier behavior, "So I had no choice but to come, and yet..."

"Nice one, honey!" Kunihara said as he took a video of his wife, neither of them paying attention to their son at all. "Look over here! Oh, no. The battery ran out." Well then...

Kusuo glared from the field, "Just go home!" If they weren't even going to pay attention to him, then what was the point of them being there?

Hairo continued to cheer with everyone, "Never give up, Class Three!"

"Yes!"

Saiki cringed at the loud voices, "How long are you going to keep this up? It's annoying."

'They'll never stop, you know that,' Akari commented mentally while rubbing her temples. It has only just begun and she's already feeling the beginning of a headache because of this. Why couldn't she just skip these school events? Now she has to deal with all of the annoying side characters, some that she completely forgets even exist. She could just disappear into the shadows, it's not like anyone would notice and her family wouldn't be surprised. Though... Her yellow, cat-like eyes glanced at her best friend from the corner of her eyes and sighed softly. She would feel a bit guilty about leaving her best friend to deal with this on his own.