Chapter Eight

Wanda and Nat rushed Y/N back up to her room, and quickly got her bathed and dressed before marching to the throne room where her father had requested her.

They weren't sure exactly who the guest was since the information was vague, but nonetheless Y/N was back to looking like a proper princess again in a royal blue long sleeve dress, and her hair up in a neat updo.

Turning the corner and walking in through the giant french doors, Y/N spotted her father talking with a young gentleman

Turning the corner and walking in through the giant french doors, Y/N spotted her father talking with a young gentleman. Or at least from what she could see from his back was a young gentleman.

Seconds later her father's eyes landed on her, and a smile developed.

"Y/N my dear. Look who was kind enough to grace us with his presence this evening." he grinned.

The mystery man turned around, and Y/N was greeted with the wide and kind smile of Prince Scott. She had almost forgotten about the handsome bachelor that she had taken a liking to that night almost two weeks ago. Not that it was because he wasn't interesting, but more of her plate had been so full she hadn't had much time to focus on anything but that.

"Your highness." he said bowing before coming up with that charming smile.

"Prince Summers. It's a pleasure to see you again." she curtsied returning the smile. "I didn't realize we were expecting you. What brings you by Alberia?"

"Your father actually asked me to come by. Wanted to discuss some alliance terms," Scott answered taking in the beauty that was the princess as she came closer to her father.

"Is that so?" she said politely before turning to her father sending him a curious look. "You'll have to forgive me, but I seemed to be left out of the loop. Father, do you care to explain?"

"Not much to explain. The Summers have a bountiful kingdom that I wouldn't mind coming closer with," Tony grinned avoiding the stare from his daughter.

Y/N hummed finally looking back at Scott who just went along with the clear tension between the family.

"Scott, how are things back at home?" she said elegantly.

"Like usual. If not better. I see that you are finding your groundings back at home nicely. I hope at least." he said gesturing around him.

"I am, thank you. Lots to learn, and sometimes it feels like I have little time to learn it, but I'm getting by." she responded.

He nodded and there was a subtle silence before Tony broke it and changed the whole energy of the room.

"Anyway Y/N. I noticed that you and Scott got along quite well at the ball and was thinking about maybe furthering our alliance with Turan." he said.

"Yes, you've discussed that," she nodded.

"By further, I mean a possible marriage," he said bluntly, but also quietly.