Chapter Nineteen

The party went off without a hitch after the signing of the contract. Y/N and Scott made their way around having other kingdoms and royals congratulate them on their motion. Y/N wanted to make a bee-line for Steve as soon as the signing and speech was over, but was immediately bombarded with people wanting to talk.

She knew realistically that she would have to wait a little to see him since the party did revolve around her and Scott.

What she didn't want though was waiting an hour before finally feeling like she had talked to everyone she needed to.

"Just a few more people bug." Tony said next to her.

"You said that about 10 couples back." Y/N groaned but kept an elegant smile on her face as she waved at some random duke in the corner.

"Yes, but this one I think you'll be happy about." Tony snarked making her snap her head over to him.

"What do you mean-"

"If it isn't the little Ironess." A familiar voice spoke up.

Y/N moved her head to see better, and the face from the voice showed coming around another person's body.

"No way." Y/N breathed out before unhooking from Scotts arm and running the short distance into the arms of her close friend. "Hilde! What are you doing here?" she said engulfing the other princess in her arms.

"Good to see you too friend." she laughed returning the hug for a little longer before pulling back. "And what kind of question is that? I came to watch a very close friend of mine make history." she said motioning around her.

Brunnhilde was dressed in a multi-rainbow-colored shining dress. It had a tight halter neck, and flowed around her like it had a wind of it's own to show it off. It was perfect. Hilde wasn't one to dress up much. She was very much a tomboy/ dress hating kinda gal. But when the occasion called, she killed the runway.

"You never sent any word about coming

"You never sent any word about coming. Well, I guess your family didn't. I sent invitations to your kingdom, but the only word I got back was saying you were still at school and wouldn't be able to make it." Y/N said still having a hold on her arms to keep them close.

"The school was kind enough to let her visit for a while considering that you are making history my dear. Would be an educational field trip if I ever saw one." Tony said next to Y/N. The princess turned and shared a smile with her father. "I'll leave you two to do what you want the rest of the party. I think you've made all the rounds that are most important. It's party time!" he said throwing his hands in the arm and moving into the crowd getting them all riled up.

"So that's King Anthony Stark?" Hilde chuckled.

"That would be my father." Y/N sighed with a small chuckle of her own as they watched the man dance with strangers.

"I like him." Hilde said.

"Most people do. I have my days." she said turning back to her friend with a sarcastic shrug.