Chapter 1

I am living on my own since high school because my parents died when I was 15 years old. At the moment I am a college student with a part-time job to keep myself alive and healthy. I don't have any relatives, or if I have one for sure it is far away from me.

I don't have any boyfriend since high school, but this time.

Someone caught my attention.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Fist bumping the air with a lot of energy after Akaashi comforted Bokuto on his emo mode.

Yup, Bokuto Koutaro. The ace volleyball player of our school.  Also, I heard his friend Akaashi Keiji has a girlfriend, the youngest entrepreneur.

Bokuto and I are in the same class, both of us are cheerful and loud, where to the point all of our classmates get mad.

"Everyone, listen up. I don't want to hear any excuses about this activity." The grumpy-strict teacher announced.

Everyone came back to their chair, and the silence makes my ear bleed. 

This activity will be a volleyball activity. You will be paired and we will be having a 2v2 game. 

"I'm dead, for sure." I said. 

"The first pair are Bokuto and L/N" the grumpy-strict teacher announced. 

"I resurrected." I happily cheered. "If I were you guys, I'll surrender while it's early. I have the alas!" I boasted to everyone.

Everyone is buzzing and booing at me at the same time, but I just gave them a laughing reply. 

"Woah! You're my partner!" Bokuto cheerfully said. 

"Yes! But not only in volleyball, but for life too." I said with a smile and full confidence.

"Oh, you mean? you're my friend?" Bokuto simply asks.

My brain went blank for that question. If I don't like him I already bonk his owl head. 

I laughed awkwardly at him and tap his back.

"Right. right. I am your friend." I said. 

Dang. I am almost got there. It's too early to announce my feelings for him. This owl is so adorable and simpleton at the same time. If