Chapter 3

School is not fun because I have a part-time job to make myself alive. 

"Hello. Welcome to Ukai Store." I greeted while fixing some chocolate bars on the counter. 

"Hey, Y/n! So this is your part-time job?" A familiar loud voice shouted from the counter. 

I look up and I saw the golden eye boy smiling at me.

"Oh hey. Yes, this is my part-time job and it is near to my house." I said and stood up in front of the owl.

"That's nice, you're so strong and independent. Don't forget our deal on Saturday, okay?" Bokuto with a wide smile on his face. 

"Are you asking me out?" I joked. 

I coughed a little and grab a chocolate bar to fake arange them so it won't be awkward.

Bokuto look at me and smiles.

"Maybe, I am asking you out." Bokuto said and winks at me while smiling. 

"You said we're just friends." I said and cough a little.

Why did I suddenly say that? This is so awkward. You can eat me now the goddess of sands. I am willing to die now.

"Is this what you want?" Someone behind Bokuto asks.

I look behind him and it is the angel setter, his best friend, Akaashi Keiji. 

"Hey, Akaashi" I greeted him.

I mouthed a thank you to him and he already understands what I meant. 

Thanks to him the tension or awkwardness between me and Bokuto finally broke. 

"Hello, y/n." Akaashi simply greeted back. 

He's still the same, simple, no emotions showing even the scenario is happy. Maybe he's only showing his true self when his girlfriend is around. 

"How's your girlfriend?" I ask. 

His girlfriend is the youngest entrepreneur, they met when they are in high school. It's cool because her girlfriend is already has a background in business.

"Busy running her company. Our relationship is good." Akaashi simply explained. 

"Do you already know each other?" Bokuto asks.

Right. He's looking at us with a confused look earlier while Akaashi and I talking. 

"Yes. y/n and my girlfriend are friends when they are a high school." Akaashi explained to Bokuto.

"So, let me pack those items you have." I said.

Akaashi gives his items which are some food and some pads, maybe it is for his girlfriend. 

Bokuto is just patiently waiting for Akaashi, I hope he won't get emo mode soon. 

"Here you go." I give the two plastic bags and their changes.

"Can I walk you home?" Bokuto suddenly asks.

I choked on my own saliva. Bokuto? Why?

"No. Your house is far away from here." I declined him. 

"How about I get your number? Besides, we need to keep in touch since we have a date on Saturday." Bokuto reasoned out. 

Bokuto is blushing while he's showing me his phone. Bokuto doesn't give up if he doesn't get what he wants.

"You got a point. How about my Instagram instead?" I ask back. 

"Sure" Bokuto nods while smiling a lot.

Bokuto is a ball of sunshine because when you are having a rainy day and alone he's the one who makes you feel warm and happy. 

"Yes!" Bokuto fist-bumped the air with a wide smile on his face. "See you tomorrow, y/n!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------

you can check Akaashi's story on my TikTok account @yuushinoya, the title of the story is it's you, keiji