Chapter 12

Bokuto is doing a lot of practice since they won the last match. They need to practice a lot for the nationals. 

"Akaashi. I miss y/n." Bokuto said while stretching his legs. 

"It's 10 PM. We need to go home." Akaashi said. 

Both of them finished packing their things and separated away.

"I finally can see y/n. It's already 1 PM." Bokuto looks at his wristwatch. 

"I didn't know that I will be super late like this." Bokuto said running. 

It only takes 30 minutes from Bokuto's school to y/n's hospital if you ride a train.

"I hope she's still having fun about the galaxy projector. " Bokuto said while looking at his phone. 

After 30 minutes, Bokuto finally arrived at y/n's room. 

"y/n, I'm here." Bokuto greeted as he entered the room. 

The first thing Bokuto saw is y/n open her arms for Bokuto's hug.

Something doesn't feel right. Bokuto is feeling nervous and scared at the same time. 

"Are you tired?" y/n asks. 

"Mhm. Practice is so tense." Bokuto said with a smile. 

Bokuto is looking at y/n who's looking at the moon. 

"Please be happy when I'm gone." y/n suddenly said.

"Don't say that. You will live." Bokuto grabs y/n's hand and caresses it with his thumb. 

 "Let's get some rest. We both tired." y/n offers and lay her back. 

Both of them laying on the hospital bed while in the cuddle position. 

"Sleep now, sunshine." Bokuto said and put his head above on y/n's head. 

Bokuto notice something weird on her. Bokuto doesn't know what it is. Bokuto feels something that it doesn't feel right. 

Bokuto wants to know what it is but he knows he will regret it. His tears started to stream down on his face. He hugs tightly y/n while crying quietly.

"y/n. please wake up." Bokuto said while crying. 

Bokuto can't feel the warm breath of y/n anymore. Bokuto looks at the moon and stars while holding y/n in his arms. 

"Don't leave me like this." Bokuto said. 

"Please." Bokuto kiss y/n's cold lips while his tears streaming down his face.

At exactly 1:43 AM, y/n died on Bokuto's arm.