Ending

The next night after y/n died. 

Bokuto breaks down a lot. He can't focus on his school and practice anymore. He's just staring at the blank space thinking about y/n.

"Why the world is so cruel?" Bokuto cries. 

Bokuto is looking at the dark sky while his tears are running down his face. 

"I wish I can put those stars through her veins to keep her alive and shine bright again." Bokuto breakdowns. 

Bokuto thinks a lot of y/n since it is fresh on his mind that his other half, his lover, and best friend died in his arms. 

"I don't know if this is a coincidence, but why did you pick to die at the time of 1:43 AM?" Bokuto said looking at the moon full of despair.

Bokuto keeps asking the heavenly sky, but no one's answering him. 

"Is this how you say I love you to me?" Bokuto asks the heavenly sky. "And goodbye at the same time?"

He keeps asking about the dark sky, but the only answer is the blink of the stars. 

Bokuto lay down on the floor while crying, thinking about the happy memories of y/n with him. Until he finally fell asleep with sadness and pain. 

Weeks after being alone and in pain. Bokuto is finally able to look around on y/n's room.

While he's looking around each corner, he saw something underneath y/n's bed. 

It is a box. The inside of the box is the phone of y/n. Bokuto opened it and saw the photos of her and pictures with him. Bokuto noticed that there's one video and it took recently. 

y/n:

oh, it's rolling now. 

Bokuto looks carefully at y/n's pale skin like he's memorizing every inch of y/n's face. 

y/n:

hey, bokuto my baby owl. I know I look pale and pretty. 

y/n laughs on the video and Bokuto laughs too. 

y/n:

you probably see this video when I'm gone. you know, I'm so glad that I found you. I found my happiness in you, Bokuto. I'm sorry I am too strong enough to fight. But every time that I'm with you I feel strong and alive. Life has an end but my love for you has no end. I love you always, Bokuto. Or should I say I love you differently? 

1:43 AM, Bokuto. 

The video has ended.

"I love you, y/n" Bokuto smiled.