Previously

As you can tell by the title of this one, I'm thinking I should do a chatroom. The chatroom is to help with the writers block that I'm having for all my other stories I'm trying to work on.

Tony Stark: YAS! CHATROOOOMMSS!!!

Oh hey Tony, so you think I should do it?

Tony Stark: Yep an Avengers Chatroom of course.

Sherlock: Boring! Obviously you should have John and I in a chatroom along with the others from London. Better than being surrounded and reading about ordinary imbeciles.

Uh guys-

10th Doctor : I heard that Squirrely was a Whovian before being Sherlocked and an Avengers fan. So she's bound to write about my companions and I.

Even though i was first a Whovian, I'm writing-

Gandalf: Fool of a Tuke! My dear friend Squirrely practically grew up with us here in Middle Earth! Make yourselves useful and fly you fools!

10th Doctor : I'm more of a runner if anything.

Sherlock: I run or fall off a buildi-

Oi! Sherlock! Too soon! Youre gonna hurt the fans!

Tony: I can fly but I'm not a fool. I'm a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist.

Hermoine Granger: Clearly she will write about here at Hogwarts. All of you are not nearly as magical as us. Besides I'm Squirrely's favorite character!

Sherlock:....

Tony:....

Gandalf:.....

10th Doctor :. ....

What can I say? Hermoine is awesome, intellectual, and is literally the strongest wizard I've ever met.

But anyways guys-

Spock: I believe that her mother was a Star Trek fan the most and now Squirrely is also fond of us.

Well yeah but guys I'm going to-

Tony: Care to fight to find out who gets the chatroom?

Gandalf: Ha! I am Gandalf the white, a wizard of high power!

Hermoine: I'm the best wizard in all of London and have the Harry Potter at my side.

Tony: We have a hulk

Sherlock: I have Watson and a gun

Doctor: I have a time traveling machine and a sonic screwdriver

Jack Sparrow: I HAVE A JAR OF DIRT!!

Everyone: .....

Jack:.....Rum anyone? Well I'll be off now

You guys! You don't have to fight over it! Im-

Spock: Fighting is highly irrational and also a careless game of strengths.

Sherlock: Who's the alien with pointy ears? Is he one of your elves Gandalf?

Tony: BUURRRNNN!!!!!

GUYS BE QUIET! FINGERS ON LIPS!

Everyone: .....

Now I was about to say that I might be doing a Fandom Chatroom. So all of you would be in it including your companions, crew, Fellowship, Partners, Team, etc.

Hermoine: I find that a swell idea then. Well I'll be going off to bed before anyone gets killed or worse expelled. Bye Gomez.

Bye Hermoine.

10th Doctor: I should be heading back to go get Martha too. I can't wait to be in you chatroom soon! Allonsy! Farewell!

Bye Doctor!

Gandalf: Yes I too shall be going. I must journey back to the Frodo before they reach the rivers. Farewell.

Farewell Gandalf and safe travels!

Sherlock: Ugh, Lestrade wants me on a case again. I am rather fond of this future chatroom of yours. Text me when you start. Goodbye Squirrely. ...Stark.

Bye Sherlock, remember your scarf now!

Tony: I bet ya 10 bucks that the first group chat with everyone will turn out chaotic.

Deal. But you can't start it.

Tony: Sweet. Well I better go see what Bruce is doing in the lab. See ya.

Bye Tony. Don't electricute Bruce again now!

Sorry guys about that. So..chat room anyone? I'll have more details about that later.

Thanks and goodbyes!

~ SQUIRRELY