Chatroom 24

( Loki has logged on)
(Squirrely has logged on )
( Thor has logged on)
(Tony has logged on )
( Sherlock has logged on )
( John has logged on )
(Stitch has logged on )

Squirrely : Afternoon everyone!

Sherlock: It's evening

Loki: Morning

Tony: Morning

Thor: IT IS DAWN

Sherlock : Who is this alien blue dog here with Loki?

Stitch: My name is Stitch

Sherlock: obviously

John: Sherlock don't be rude

Thor: IS THIS YOUR NEW SON? WHY HAVE YE NOT TELL ME!

Everyone except Thor and Loki: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Loki: He's not mine!

(Tom has logged on )

Tom: hey! Loki where did-

Thor: IS THIS THINE MATE?

Everyone except Loki and Thor: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Loki: are you don't yet?

Everyone: yeah

Tom: Thor,  Stitch is just a friend staying over. Anyways Loki where did you put my ipod?

Loki: I left it on your desk

Tom: Thanks. Bye guys!

( Tom has logged off )

Squirrely: I just wanted to see if Stitch was good

Stitch : :3

Squirrely : ^~^

Giraffe: So we end? :(

Squirrely : Don't worry. Doctor chat is next!

Giraffe: :D okay! Bye!

(Giraffe has logged off )

Tony: I still have a hangover from last time. See ya.

Thor: I shall make thee a drink of the aspirin!

(Thor has logged off )
( Tony has logged off )

Squirrely : I'll be off too. You good?

Loki: yes ma'am

Squirrely : ;)

(Squirrely has logged off )

( Chat has closed )

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Wait for it
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

At home Loki was reading a book on "How to be human" on the couch. It was night and quiet. He feels someone touch his shoulder. He looks to see Stitch holding a purple book with a picture of a duck on it. "Chaka?" Stitch asked. Loki looked at him confused. He looked at the book and Stitch moved it closer to him. "You want me to read this to you?" Loki asked still unsure. "Eh." Stitch nodded. Loki ignored him and read his book. Stitch's ears fell and he went off the couch walking to Toms room where he slept. Loki watched from the side of his eyes of Stitch being sad and walking away. Loki actually felt hurt for once doing that. He can easily kill a person and have pride in that, but Stitch was different. Loki got on his computer and opened a chat.

(Loki has logged on )
( Loki has invited Squirrely)

Squirrely : . . . Hello?

Loki: Squirrely I need to ask you something-

Squirrely : *yawn* yes. The toaster is suppose to pop the toast out like that. It is scary sometimes.

Loki: No not that! About Stitch.

Squirrely : What's wrong?

Loki: He's been wanting me to read a book to him ever since he got here. He doesn't ask Tom, just me. Why?

Squirrely : What kind of book?

Loki: um... it has a duck on it.

Squirrely : read to him.

Loki: But why?

Squirrely : read. It. He loves that book

Loki: wwhhhyyyy????

Squirrely : ok. Don't tell anyone alright?

Loki:.okay?

Squirrely : Stitch's previous and first owner was Lilo. They met when Lilo was young. They stayed together forever. But forever can't happen.

Loki: What do you mean?

Squirrely : Lilo was human. She got older. She even got married and had a kid. Stitch felt like they were drifting apart. One day, They were in the car driving and got into an accident. Stitch protected Lilo from any harm, but the father passed and the kid was only injured. At the funeral,  Lilo was so upset that Stitch didn't protect him or the baby. So he felt guilty and ran away to here.

Loki: . . . . . .

Squirrely : I know it's sad but don't mention it. It'll make it worse.

Loki: But. . . The book?

Squirrely : Whenever Stitch feels lonely or sad, he reads that book to comfort him. So you should read it.

Loki: But why me?

Squirrely : Read the book and you'll know. Goodnight.

*
*
*
Stitch tossed and turned in his small bed. "Stitch!" He could hear the screams in his head. "How could you. Leave me alone Stitch." "Ah!" Stitch woke up with a fright. He looked around seeing himself back at the room. Tom was still asleep. He grabbed the large book under his pillow and dragged it to Loki's room. He opened the door to see him asleep. He walked in and jumped on top the bed. He tapped Loki's arm. He tapped again and again and again. Loki opened his eyes seeing Stitch. "What do you want? Go to bed!" Loki moaned. "Da Chaka?" Stitch said. Loki listened.
'He has the book again?' Loki thought. Loki opened his eyes to see Stitch with the duck book. He sat up leaning on the wall. "Alright then." Loki said. Stitch smiled and sat next to him as Loki opened the book and started to read the story.
"There once was a family of ducklings swimming in a pond." Loki started. "But one day, one of the ducklings became lost and was. . . Sad." Loki began to pay attention to this book. "But then the duckling found his family and they were all happy because. . . . ." Loki felt a tear come to his eyes. "Because he knew where he belong." Loki finished. 'Is that how he feels?' He thought. He looked down at Stitch, who was sleeping. Loki chuckled and set the book down. He laid down on the opposite end of the bed and fell asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
Feels? Yes? No? Maybe So?