New Agents? Again?

Squirrely has logged on
Ziggy has logged on

Squirrely: Dang the chat is literally dust.

Ziggy: I'll say. BTW Everyone's been contacting us non stop

Squirrely: Are they in trouble??

Ziggy: Nah. Just wanted to know where you were

Squirrely: whew!

Ziggy: And one more thing

Squirrely: What?

Ziggy: Our recruiting department is overflowing since you disappeared - wait where have you been?

Squirrely: You know that guy that somehow hacked into the chatroom?

Ziggy: Yeah. Still can't find any trace

Squirrely: Don't say anything, but I've been going on my own hunt for this guy.

Ziggy: YOU WAT?!?! What if you get hurt!!

Squirrely: Really? Montana Fall 2007 you took that by yourself. How did that go?

Ziggy: Hey nobody's perfect :)

Squirrely: Whatever. What about the recruits?

Ziggy: Oh, the files are....over filed. Also other Fandoms are asking for protections.

Squirrely: Okay such as?

Ziggy: Walking Dead, some anime and foreign shows, Kid shows, etc.

Squirrely: *sighs. Okay uh, move the requests of anime to sector 14 as well as those agents and kid shows to division 7. Um, agents have a meeting to interview them soon and job positions.

Ziggy: Copy that.

Squirrely: Since when did you say copy that?

Ziggy: Ugh. I've been hanging out with Steve Rogers too much. All the military characters in Fandom met and I joined in.

Squirrely: lol well over and out!

Ziggy: Don't rub it in.

(Chat has ended)

NO KILL MEH PWEASE!
I needed to make a quick chat because I got ALOT of requests to be agents and fandoms, but they all kinda got scrambled.
So if you have not been mentioned as an agent yet or have a request for fandoms and chats, leave a comment.
If you wanna be an agent, comment "Agent of (fandom)" and most likely I'll ms you.
I'm currently in Utah for family with no school, so I will try to post.

~Squirrely