Chatroom 26

( Squirrely has logged on )
( Harry Potter has logged on )
( Ron Weasley has logged on )
( Hermoine has Logged on )

Squirrely : Ello! I'm Squirrely and welcome to chatroom!

Ron Weasley : What the bloody H-

Hermoine: NO SWEARING HERE!

Harry Potter: um, not to be rude or anything, but how can Squirrels type?

Squirrely : . . . It's a nickname!

Boys: aaahhhhh......

Squirrely : *facepalm *

Squirrely : anyways, how are you Hermoine?

Hermoine: quite well. I'm a substitute teacher for Hogwarts now.

Squirrely : That's wonderful! Great for you!

Harry Potter: and Ginny teaches Quidditch to first years too.

Squirrely : Wow! What about the guys?

Ron Weasley: We're stay at home dad's

Squirrely : *snickers* sorry. :)

Squirrely: So I need to catch you up on some things

Characters: Go ahead :)

Squirrely : In different universes and worlds, there are other people/characters that meet here. For example Sherlock Holmes a sociopath , Doctor Who travels in a police box through time and space, A group of people that travel through space, A group of irregular people who are 'superheroes' and go against a madman, etc.

Characters: 0_o what -

Squirrely : Also in my universe specifically, there are people who look exactly like you and they are actors that portray you in films. You'll be meeting them another time.

(Sherlock has logged on )

Sherlock: Hello Ms.Granger

Hermoine: . . Hm? Oh. Hi Sherlock

Sherlock: I see that your friends are here too and are new to this. And they are in a state of shock from what Squirrely might've said which she probably just tried to explain chat.

Harry and Ron: 0_0

Sherlock: . . . .. . .. . .

Harry Potter : um...is that man alright?

Sherlock :. ...........

Squirrely : Not again-

Sherlock: You, with the scar on his forehead and glasses.

Harry Potter : m-me?-

Sherlock: You're parents were killed when yu were an infant and you lived with relatives, most likely aunt and uncle. You're skin tone and based on how scrawny you are, you lived in a room under a staircase not because there was no room in the house. But because the aunt and uncle has a son and all 3 dispise you. You fortunately went to school where you met these 2. In the end, you went for your friends sister and killed the man who murdered your parents and a dear misunderstood friend of yours.

Harry Potter : .....................

Squirrely : I am so sorry-

Sherlock : Now let's see here.....

Sherlock: Red hair, dark eyes and a hand me down robe. Lots of older siblings. Must be a Weasley. You had a crush on Hermoine since your 2nd year at school, but you formally liked her when she unexpectedly did something that was shocking. Something with violence.
Hermoine has liked you as well and you ended up marrying each other, such a fairytale. Now Hermoine-

Hermoine : **PUNCHES SHERLOCK SQUARE IN THE NOSE LIKE SHE DID WITH DRACO MUAHAHAHA**

(Sherlock has logged off)

Squirrely: I am SO sorry! He's not human

Harry: Well that.....was something.

Hermoine: Sherlock is such a Psychopath

Squirrely: Well I'll talk to you all later. Again, sorry about that.

(Chat has ended)