First day and the Cullen's

Elizabeth's Pov:

Today I'm going to Forks where my faster father lives the foster parent who actually likes me, I'm on the plain who is landing any minuet now.

When we landed I got out and saw Charlie standing near his car he smiled when he saw me "Charlie!" I yelled and ran up to him and hugged him he hugged me back, Charlie told me not to call him 'dad' because that makes Bella jealous so I don't "Hey, kid" he said "How are you, haven't seen you in a long time" he said "I'm good" I said as we walked in his car he smiled and we went to his house with a comfortable silence when we walked in the house everything was the same "Everything's same" I said smiling he nodded "Yeah nothing changed" he said I nodded we walked upstairs "So umm- this is Bella's room you can take it because I don't know if she ever comes back" he said smiling sad I looked at him "Bella is going to come don't worry Charlie" I said he smiled hugged me again and turned around to leave but he stopped and looked at me "Tomorrow your starting school" he said I smiled and nodded "Okay" I said he smiled and left.

That night I made dinner and me and Charlie talked all night until we got tired, when we did we went to bed.

The next day came, I woke up got dressed and went down stairs to find Charlie already up with coffee and newspaper "Good morning" I said he looked up and smiled "Morning" he said "Do you want me to drop you of to school?" he asked "No I'll walk" I said "Are you sure?" he asked "Yeah" I said he nodded we said our goodbyes and he left.

When I finished my breakfast I left the house and walked to the school I wasn't too far away but it would have been better if Charlie dropped me of because it was raining a little bit but I didn't mind it, I always liked the cold, when I came to the parking lot no one noticed me but when I came to the door and opened it it cracked really loud that everyone saw me I just continued walking, I went to get my schedule, when I did I saw that my fist lesson was Art, I didn't know where it was I was walking around when someone tapped my shoulder I turned around to see two big guys with golden eyes and had smiles on they're faces "Need help?" one of them asked I smiled "yeah, I'm new here and I'm really lost" I said they laughed "Of course your lost your new" the other said "I just said that" I said my accent slipped they looked at me "You Mexican?" one of then asked "Yeah" I said "Me too" he said smiling and I smiled back "I'm Sebastian, and this is Emmet" he said "Hello I'm Elizabeth" I said they looked at me wired "Well that's not a Mexican name" said Sebatian "I know my mother always loved that name and they named me Elizabeth" I said and they nodded "So I have Art first too with my girlfriend you can just follow me" Said Emmet I nodded "Okay" I said smiling at him "I'll see you guys later" said Sebastian "Bye" me and Emmet said "Come on" said Emmet I nodded and followed him "Let me see you schedule" he said I gave him it and he smiled "Well you have 2th lesson with my brother Jasper, 3th me and Jasper, then you have Lunch, 5 lesson with Alice, 6 with Seb and Bio with Edward" he said I smiled "Wow" I said he laughed and we walked in the class room Emmet sat next to a Blond girl and I sat next to Emmet "Rose this is Elizabeth, Ellie this is my girlfriend Rosalie" he said I smiled "Nice to meet you and I love you outfit" I said she smiled "Nice to meet you too and Thanks" she said I nodded and went to work.

When the Class finished Emmet told me where to find the History room as I walked in the teacher looked at me and smiled "Your Elizabeth right?" he asked and I nodded "Great, go sit next to Jasper Hale" he said and Jasper raised his hand I sat next to him "Hi" I said "Hello" he said back we sat there in silence "So your new here?" he asked I nodded "Yeah" I said he nodded "How you liking the weather?" he asked "I like it, I always loved the cold" I said and he smiled and nodded we went like that asking each other questions, then the class was over "What's you next class?" he asked "Maths, Emmet said that I have it with you and him" I said and he nodded "Let's go" he said and I smiled, all the way to the class Jasper was just smirking I didn't know why but I ignored it, when we got to the class room we saw Emmet standing outside the class room he smiled at us "So I see you guys meet" he said and we nodded "Okay, let's go in" he said and we went in I sat next to Emmet who sat next to Jasper, Then the teacher came in and told us to open our books and start writing I growled Jasper and Emmet looked at me "I hate Maths" I said and they laughed a little bit, when that class was over we had Lunch I wanted to find the library but Emmet stopped me "Where are you going? The cafeteria Is that say" he said I shook my head I'll go to the Library an other day I just walked up to Emmet and Jasper "Let's go" I said as we were walked I started talking "Is it okay if I sit with you guys?" I asked they nodded with smirks "You were going to sit with us rather you like it or not" Emmet said laughing and Jasper joined him I just smiled, When we walked out of the cafeteria I passed the food but someone grabbed my hand I looked up and saw Jasper "Aren't you going to eat?" he asked I shook my head " I ate a lot this morning" I said and he nodded we walked to his family table they looked up and smiled at me "Ellie this is Alice, Sebastians girlfriend, Edward and you already know Rose" said Emmet "Hello" I said "Hello" They said back "Hey guys guess what" said Sab they look at him "What?" they asked "Lizzy is Mexican too!" he said and they looked at me surprised "Well you name isn't Mexican" said Alice "My mother like the name Elizabeth to they named me that" I said and she smiled "well I like you name, I kind of suites you" said Rose I smiled at her "Thanks and Rosalie Is a beautiful name too" I said and she smiled at me "So Ellie-is it okay it I call you that" asked Edward "Yes you can call me what ever you want to just don't call me Beth" I said he nodded "Well Ellie, how you liking Forks" he asked " I like it, I love the rain and the cold" I said he smiled then I turned me head to a table where four teens where looking at me with dirty looks "Who are they?" I asked "Those are Jessica, Angela, Mike and Eric" Alice told me I nodded "why is Jessica looking at me like that" I said not looking away for Jessica who was looking at me "She thinks you'll still her crush" Said Edward "Jasper" added Sab I looked at Jasper with a raised eyebrow then looked at Jessica and huffed and the table laughed at me.

And the day passed with me and the Cullen's laughing all the time.

When I got home I made dinner talked with Charlie and went to sleep.