Bella forcing Edward to prom

Elizabeth's Pov:
When i was done chasing Jasper, because i got tierd i went back to the living room and sat down between Rose and Emmet, Emmet chuckled " You done chasing him already" he said and i glared at him "Don't start" Rose said and Emmet laughed, after a couple of minutes everyone came in, but no Edward or Jasper "Where's Edward?" I asked and Carlisle singed "Bella came a couple of minutes ago and is talking to him" he said "Oh my god, didn't she have enough with James?" I asked "Guess not" said Sab "Okay, but where's Jazz?" I asked "Oh so now your looking for him?" Said Emmet smiling and i looked at him " When Bella came he didn't want to lose control, so he went hunting" said Carlise and i nodded getting up and walkibg to the door "Where are you going?" Asked Alice "Going to find him" i said walking out the door.

I walked outside and saw Bella and Edward arguing, Bella saw me and started walking towards me and i couldn't help it but laugh, because her leg was broken and the way she walked was funny "Oh shut up Elizabeth ". She said "It's because of you that Edward doesn't want to go to prom with me" she yelled "Why my fault, have you looked yourself in the mirror " i said and she growled "Wow, calm down there little kitty" i said still laughing by this time the rest of the Cullens came outside while i was laughing "Shut up!" She yelled "Nah, i think I'm good" i said as I whipped my tears away and Bella turned to Edward again "Please!" She said "No!" He said "Why not?!" She asked "Because your not my mate and i don't love you!" Edward yelled "Oh, but you will go" she said "What?" He asked "If you don't go, I'll tell everyone your secret!" She yelled "And who's going to believe you?" Asked Rose "What's that suppose to mean" said Bella "Well first of all your only a skinny, little and full of nothing human, and everyone has seen you how you've always argued with us, and how you treat us, so who's going to believe you?" She said again smirking, Bella yelles like she always did and stormed away.

I went home after that, and hugged Charlie "I've missed you" he said "I've missed you too" i said "so, uhm" he said clearling his trought "How's Jasper?" He asked and i chuckled "His great" i said and i went to my room.

A couple of minutes later someone knocked on the window, I turned around a saw Jasper, i smiled and opened the window, and he climbed in and i hugged him "How are you?" I asked "I'm great darlin'" he said and we sat down on the bed and i started to tell him about Bella, and  Jasper just laughed, after a couple of minutes we heard yelling from downstairs "Bella, come back here!" Yelled Charlie "Oh god, you need to go" i said "No need to" he said and just sat there i looked at him and then Bella came throw the door "A Ha see dad! I knew he was here!" She yelled and pointed at Jasper, Charlie came a looked at us "Nice to see you again Jasper" said Charlie and Jasper nodded and Charlie turned away to leave "Are you kidding me! Elizabeth has a boy in her room, without you knowing!" She yelled at him and i got up to follow them downstairs, Jasper followed.

"i knew he was here" he said as he sat on the couch "What?" Me and Bella at the same time said "Ellie, Jasper came over before you we're here, he wanted to surprise you, so he said that he'll go and buy something" said Charlie, and i turned to Jasper, and pulled something out of his pocket, It was a necklace

I gasped "Oh my God" i said staring at it "It's the Cullen's curst" he said "wow, it looks like Rose's" i said "Yea i know" he said and i turned around and he put it on me and smiled and hugged him "What about me, why don't i get a curst?" Bella s...

I gasped "Oh my God" i said staring at it "It's the Cullen's curst" he said "wow, it looks like Rose's" i said "Yea i know" he said and i turned around and he put it on me and smiled and hugged him "What about me, why don't i get a curst?" Bella said "Because, your not part of our family" Jasper sais "She isn't too" Bella said "We do think it like she is" he said "Ugh!" Bella yelles and went upstairs.

After a while i finally got tired and went to bed "Are you staying?" I asked "Only if you want to" said Jasper and i nodded and he climbed on the bed and i cuddled into him, and finally feel asleep.

The Next Morning:
When i woke up Jasper was gone, but i did hear yelling from downstairs, i got up and went downstairs to see Bella, Jasper, Edward and Charlie "What's happening?" I asked "Bella is forcing me to Prom again" Said Edward "Jesus Bella" i said as i walked to the kitchen to get some coffee "Shut up!" She said and turned to Edward "Bella" said Charlie in a disappointed voice "Come on!" She said "No" Edward said "What is he even doing here?" I asked Jasper "He wanted to pick me up, so that we can go shopping with Alice, who is still waiting at mall, when Charlie invited him in, Bella was up and saw his car" he said "aha" i said as i sipped of my coffee "EDWARD" bella yelled, but Edward ignored her as he was Texting Alice, Bella snached his phone and throw it outside, all of us looked shocked "Isabella!" Said Charlie "Will you go with me!?" Bella said again "If i go, will you shut your damn mouth!" Edward said and i smirked "Yes" bella said calmly "Fine!" He said and stormed out, to find his phone again in the bushes, Bella smiled at headed upstairs "Your a real bitch ya know" i said to her "Hey" said Charlie quietly and Bella just smirked, me put my cup down "Is it okay if i go with you?" I asked Jasper and he nodded, "Bye Dad" i said "Bye, see ya later" he said and we walked out to see Edward looking mad at his phone "She made a crack" he said pointing at his phone "It's okay you can buy a new one" i said putting a hand on his shoulder and he nodded we went in the and drove off.

We finally made it to the mall wgere Alice waited angrily at us "Thank god you guys came" she said "oh god" i singhed and climbed out the car.