Bella finds out!

Elizabeth's Pov:

Me and Alice where walking in the woods when she all of a sudden was sucked in a vision, she gasped i just stood there looking at her "Alice? What's wrong?" i asked "Bella" she said looking at me with winded eyes "What about her" i asked "She finds out what we are" she said i looked at her in shock "What!?" i yelled "I don't know how, she just starts searching on internet and she finds out" she said and i was really angry since Edward came from the Danila's coven Bella never stopped preshering all of us, and now she even find out!

Me and Alice walked home and everyone was in the living room and i was still angry, Jasper read my fillings and looked up "What's wrong Ellie?" he asked "Why don't you ask Alice" i said as i sat down next to Rose and she and everyone else looked at Alice "Bella will find out about us" she said and everyone looked at her in shock and Rose stood up angrly looking at Alice "I don't know how she found out, i don't know when she's going to tell us but we can't stop it" she said "It's okay Alice" said Carlisle calmly "It's all your fault" said Rose to Edward "My fault!?" Edward said "Yes! Ensted of you to stay home and ignore her like everyone told you but nooo your dumbass didn't listen to us and now this happen" Rose said Edward huffed and went outside "I think you were a little to hursh on him" said Esme "I don't care" she said under her breath and sat back down next to me "I hate your sister" she said " i hate her too" i said.

The Next day:

We all went to school and Bella showed up but she looked pale that's when Alice got sucked in a vision again, and she gasped "She's going to comfort you" she told Edward and Rose huffed in anger and Bella started walking to the woods passing Edward and Edward followed her "Perfect" i said under my breath and we all went inside the school.

Edward and Bella skipped the whole day, Edward wasn't at Lunch, he wasn't in PE, he wasn't in Bio and his car was gone so we had to go in Rose's car, we were 6 people! Me and Rose were very angry with Edward and so were the rest of them.