Edward's leaving

Elizabeth's Pov:

When we finished school I texted Charlie that I was going to the Cullen's house.

When we got there Edward started panicking "Edward what's wrong" I asked he looked at me "I need to leave" he said "What?!" I asked he looked at me again "Only for a week" he said "I'm going to the Danial's" he said "Because of Bella?" I asked "She's my blood-singer, I don't have good control over my blood-singer" he said and I sighed and nodded "Okay" I said "But please come back soon, you know how Esme is going to feel about this" I said "yeah I know" he said and we walked in the house "Hey Ellie, I'm making Burritos again" she said in a Mexican accent I was surprised "Wow that was good" I said and she smiled at me "Thank you I had Sab to teach me" She said "Well he taught you well" I said and smiled then Edward came in with Everyone else they had sad faces but not Rose, looks like he didn't tell her and Jazz came to me and smiled at me and kissed my head "When's Carlisle going to be home" Ed asked "Well in a couple of-" she got cup of from Carlisle "I'm home!" he said and he came in the kitchen and warped an arm around her Edward took a deep breath "Carlisle, Esme, I'm leaving Forks" he said and Rose looked at him in shock, Carlisle too and Esme dropped the bowl that she was holding in her hands "Why" asked Rose curious "Because Bella's blood is to much" he said and Rose gave him an angry look "Because of Isabella!" she said "I have too" he said "How long will you be gone" Esme asked in a cracked voice I felt sorry for her "Just a week then I'm coming back, I'm staying with the Danials" he said and Esme nodded "Alice, honey, please pack a suitcase for Edward" Esme said and Alice nodded smiling sad at her "I'm sorry Esme" he said "It's okay, I understand why" she said smiling at him and he smiled back.

After a couple of hours Edward left and Esme was sad but she understood why he left.

The next day Bella just looked curious at us she was looking for Edward and she didn't stop looking at us "Damn your sister really likes staring" Sab said "Yep" I said as we walked in the school.

At Lunch me and the Cullen's sat on our table just to see Bella still staring at us I rolled my eyes at her.

When school ended I had to go home but Jazz said that he was going to take me and I smiled at him. While we were walking to the cars Bella grabbed my hand and pulled me to her truck to leave the Cullen's with death stares "Where's Edward?" she asked "I don't know" I said "Yes you do! You always hang out with them" she said "All I know is that his out of town" I said "Lies!" she said "They have a secret, and I know you know it, and I'll find out too!" she said "Bella what's your problem" I asked "Nothing is my problem, your just a Lier, and I don't know how Jasper can stand you, I mean look at you, disgusting, ugly, stupid, I would be better, oh and your parents died in young age, boho, you are nothing but a slut!" she said and I was shocked of what she has said "Why are you looking at me like that slut!" she said and I just walked away and started walking home the Cullen's were looking at me with sad looks but I didn't look at them "Hey! Come back! I'm still not done with you" Bella said "Just Fuck off Bella" I said witch put her in shock "Oh now I'm telling Charlie" she said and walked to her truck.

When I got home Bella was talking to Charlie about what happen "Ellie come here" he said and I walked in the living room "Did you really say fuck off to Bella" he asked "Yeah" I said "why?" he asked "Because she told me to that I am a slut, that she would have been better with Jasper then me, and she was making fun of my dead parents" I said and Charlie looked at Bella in shock "How could you" he said "Dad, it's not true" she said "Yeah prove it" I said "You prove it" she said and I pulled out my phone with Recording of what Bella said ' They have a secret, and I know you know it, and I'll find out too!" she said "Bella what's your problem" I asked "Nothing is my problem, your just a Lier, and I don't know how Jasper can stand you, I mean look at you, disgusting, ugly, stupid, I would be better, oh and your parents died in young age, boho, you are nothing but a slut!' and the recording ended I always record everything when I'm with Bella, Charlie looked at her in shock "Go to your room now!" Charlie said and Bella rolled her eyes and left.

The night came and I heard a knock on my window I turn around to see everyone standing there except for Carlisle and Esme "What are you guys doing here?' I asked "I'm here to see my lovely girlfriend and they are here to see they're best friend" Jazz said and I smiled at him and went up and hugged him they all sat down on chairs but me and Jazz laid on my bed I looked at the boys and girls my bed was king size so I think it would feet everyone "Come on" I told them and they smiled and laid on the bed too smiling.