Baseball and Nomands

Elizabeth's Pov:

The next day the Cullen's invited me to their baseball game, they wanted to invite Charlie too but Charlie doesn't know that they are Vampires, so that plan failed.

When we got to the field I was confused 'since when to Vampires play baseball?' I said in my head "It's a tradition" said Edward reading my thoughts I throw a ball at him because he knows how much I hate it when he reads my thoughts and he laughed.

They all got to they're positions I was next to Esme watching the game Alice looked up at the sky and smiled "It's time!" she said and she throw the ball and Rose hit it when she hit it she started running, Edward ran after the ball and he was very fast "That's Gotta be a homerun" I said surprised "Edward's very fast" said Esme and I smiled, the ball was suddenly was in Esme's hands and Rose was late "Out!" said Esme "Out! Yeah Baby!" said Emmet cheering and Rose glared at him "Oh come one baby! It's just a game!" he said and Rose got up and walked to me and I smiled at her then it was Carlisle turn to bat and he got ready Alice throw the ball to Carlisle and he hit it then he started running, Edward, Emmet and Sab went for the ball but they hit each other at the same time and they fell and laughed and it ended with Carlisle winning I smiled and hugged him he was like a second father to me, then it was Jazz's turn to bat I smiled at him "Good luck" I said and he smiled at me he did a bat thing that just shocked me and he laughed at me, Alice pitched and Jazz hit the bat and started running then Alice froze and turned around "Stop!" she yelled and everyone got around me "I thought you said that they are leaving" said Emmet "They where but they heard us and changed they're thoughts" she said "Put your hair down" said Jazz and I did "She doesn't need to, Ellie doesn't have a scent so don't worry just be around us okay?" said Carlisle and I nodded at him then three vampires came two male and a female "I think this belongs to you" said the dark skin guy "Yes thank you" said Carlisle and smiled "My name Is Carlisle and this is my family" he said "My name is Laurent this is James and Victoria" he said and they smiled "Mind if three vampires join" said James "Sure a couple of us where leaving anyway" said Carlisle and he looked at Jasper, Alice and Me and we nodded and smiled at them "It was nice meeting you" said Alice smiling at them and they smiled back at us "I love your outfit" said Victoria to me "Thank, Love yours too" I said and she smiled at me and me and Jazz and Alice left "That was close" said Jazz and I nodded and we went back at they're house.

Me and Alice sat on the couch and watched TV while Jazz was making me tea.

When Jazz came back he sat down next to me and I cuddled to him and he smiled and kissed my head, Alice just smiled at us "You guys are so cute" she said and I smiled at her I put my hand out to Alice to come and cuddle with us she smiled and placed her head on my shoulder and cuddled next to me and we just sat there until the rest came home.

Jasper's Pov:

When the family came home Ellie was asleep in my arms I smiled at her and kissed her head again the family smiled at us "Aww" they all said I smiled at them but looked back at Ellie and kissed her head again "I'll take her to my room" I said and the family nodded and smiled at us I picked her up and walked upstairs to my room and laid her on the couch I sat up and wanted to leave but something grabbed my hand "Please stay" Ellie said I turn around and smiled at her "Of course" I said and laid next to her and she cuddled in my chest.