Bella came

(I didn't know what else to write with Elizabeth and the Cullen's so let's skip an year)

Elizabeth's Pov:

Today Isabella Is coming to Forks yey (sarcasm). Charlie just left to get her from the airport the Cullen's snuck in my room when Charlie left to calm me down because I was angry I'm going to have to listen to her all day long.

When Charlie came with Bella the Cullen's left immediately, Charlie showed her around and I had to move to the attic because I was staying in Bella's room this whole time, while I was gathering my stuff Bella came in and looked at me with annoyance "What she still doing in my room?" she asked "I'm leaving now Jeez" I said and she nodded "Good" she said and left downstairs I signed and looked at Charlie and he gave me a smile and nodded and like that I went upstairs, it was the same as it was when I left It was beautiful, for me.

After a couple of minuets Charlie told me that diner was done and I went downstairs and sat down Bella gave me a look "Sorry Lizzy, but I only made diner for me and my Dad" she said and Charlie gave her a look "It's okay Charlie I'll just go to sleep I'm not hungry" I said "Are you sure?' asked Charlie and I nodded at him and he gave me smile.

That night my stomach was hurting really bad Jazz was suppose to come by now and like said he did he was at the window I got up and opened the window smiling at him he walked inside and I smiled at him and hugged him, we went to my bed and laid down on it and I feel asleep.

The next day Jasper was gone and he left me note

Good morning Darlin'

Sorry I had to leave so soon but I needed to hunt and get dressed.

7:30 I'll be at your house.

Love Jasper

I smiled at the note and got up and got dressed and went downstairs where Charlie as always sat on the table reading the newspaper and drinking coffee "Morning" I said "Morning" he said smiling at me I made myself a coffee and made myself some breakfast then Bella came down looking at me "Oh so you made yourself coffee and breakfast and nothing for me?" she asked and I looked at her "Yeah" I said and nodded and looked back in my plate "So your going to leave me without food" she said "isn't that what you did yesterday" I said looking at her again and back at my food again "Whatever" she said and made herself some breakfast and coffee too.

7:30 on the dot I hear a honk outside I smiled at grabbed my bag "Where are you going?" asked Bella "My friends are driving me to school" I said still walking "Wow shocker you have friends" she said and I ignored her and walked out of the house and saw Emmet's jeep I smiled at went inside I saw Rose, Emmet and Jasper "Morning guys" I said "Morning" they said and I placed my head on Jasper's shoulder.

After a couple of minuets we where there we got out and I saw Sab, Alice and Edward and I hugged them "Ellie you said that your sister is here right?' Alice asked me "Yeah" I said "Okay then where is she?" Alice asked again "Well she was-" I was cut of by seeing Bella and her truck "There she is" I said and Jazz smiled but when Bella came out of her truck Edward shifted "You okay" I asked Edward and he shook his head Alice smiled sadly at him when Bella started walking Edward shifted again "What's wrong?' I asked "It's you sister" he said "what about her?' I asked and he looked at me and then It hit me "Omg, please tell me that she isn't your mate" I said and he smiled "No, she's my blood-singer" he said and I nodded "Do you need to go home" I asked and he shook his head "I'll be fine" he said and smiled at me then he left and I looked at Alice "Alice?" I asked and she looked at me with a smile "Who is Edward's mate?' I asked and she looked at me "Well I have visions of her, but she'll come in a couple of years" she said and I nodded "Do you know her name?" I asked and she nodded smiling "Malia Tate" she said "she is human for now but in exactly one year she'll be a vampire and they will meet afterwards" she said and I smiled at her "Perfect" I said and we all walked in the school.

It was now Lunch time and me and the Cullens were walking in the cafeteria to hear Jessica gossiping about us again she was so loud I could even hear her "The Big guy, his Name is Emmet, his with the blond one, Rosalie, Totally weird" she said and Angela her friend popped in "Jess they're not actually related" she said "yeah but they live in the same house" the Alice and Sab walked in "The Dark headed guy who is always smiling that's Sebastian, his with the little pixie Alice, she is so weird" Jess said and I gave her a look when I walked in "That guy who looks like his in pain all the time, that Jasper his with this girl that came last year Elizabeth, we tried to be friend with her but looks like she want's to be with the freaks" the whole table laughed and I shook my head "That's my sister" Bella said laughing as I sat down next to Jasper "She was adopted since she was like 4 because her parent's died in a car crash" she said still laughing and the table was still laughing but Bella stopped when she was Edward "Who's that" she asked "Oh that's Edward Cullen, totally beautiful, but looks like no one is his type, like who cares" she said 'Wow who knows how many times you rejected her' I asked Edward in my head and Edward smiled while sitting down and he raised 5 fingers and I laughed and Edward did too but he stopped and looked at Bella again "I can't read her mind" he said and everyone looked at her and looked away again.

When Lunch ended I had Bio with Edward but now with Bella to, me and Ed walked in and I was about to sit next to him but Bella stopped me "I Wanna sit here" she said "No I sit here" I said "I don't care!" she said and pushed me away and I looked at Edward and sat behind him with Emmet he smiled at me "Well at least I'm not alone anymore" he said smirking and I smiled at him and was shifting a lot "Hey Edward can you open the window please" I said and he nodded an me and sat up to open it before he sat down he moved his lips 'thank you' he said and I nodded my head and he sat down.