Baseball with Jasper and Charlie

Elizabeth's Pov:

Today is Saturday and Jasper is coming over for a baseball game, Charlie went to the store to set up everything, while I was in my room drawing.

After a couple of minuets someone knock on my window door when I turned around I saw Jasper waiting for me to open the window I got up, walked over to the window and opened it "You know you can use the front door right?" I said and smiled "I know but this way is better" he said I smiled at him, he walked over to me and put his arm around my waist and pulled his forehead on mine and we just stand there like that for a couple of minutes, then Jasper looked up "what?" I asked "Your father is home" he said, pulled away and wanted to leave I stopped him "Where are you going?" I asked "I'm leaving but don't worry I'm coming tonight remember" he said and I nodded "See you tonight" I said "See you" but before he left he stopped I looked at him confused he walked over to me again and this time he kissed me, when he pulled away he smiled and left.

A couple of minuets later my phone started ringing I looked at the screen, it's a unknow number, I answered it "Hello" I said "Hello Lizzy, It's Alice" Alice said "Oh hi Alice, how did you get my number?" I asked "Don't worry about that, I just wanted to ask how are you doing? Or is your father home or-" I cut her off " You wanted to ask me how my dad is going to suit up for tonight aren't you" I said and she sighed "Yeah" she said "Well I thought that you can see the future, couldn't you just see" I said "Yeah but that's not the point, I want them to match because I know that it will make Charlie happy" she said "Okay, wait" I said put the phone on mute and went down stairs to see my dad dressed up it surprised me "Wow dad, why you look so fancy" I said he looked at me "Well Jasper is coming over" he said and I nodded "Okay" I said and went upstairs, grabbed the phone and unmuted it "His waring light blue jeans and a red shirt" I said "Okay Thank you Lizz" said Alice "No problem Alice" I said "See you on Monday" she said "See you" I said and we hang up.

It was now 30 minutes before Jasper came and I was downstairs with Charlie who was freaking out "Charlie calm down" I said he looked at me "I can't why isn't he coming, did I do something wrong, did something happen to him did-" he got cut of from the door bell "I'll get it" he said and he ran to the door I just followed him, the he opened the door to find Jasper "Jasper! How are ya?" he asked "I'm very well sir, how about you?" Jazz asked "Fine, Fine" then he saw Jasper clothes "Were matching!" he said "That we are sir" Jazz said "Come on is" said Charlie, Jasper walked in and walked to me and hugged me "Hey there" I said "Hello" he said and he pulled away "Okay the game is starting! Come on people" said Charlie and we laughed and walked to the living room and watched the game.

I Got really tired and fall asleep.

Jasper's Pov:

The game was over me Charlie cheered because our team won when I turned around I saw Lizzy asleep I shushed Charlie he turned around to see Lizzy asleep "Oh" he said "Can I take her to her bed?" I asked and Charlie nodded smiling, I picked Lizzy up and went upstairs, I placed her on her bed leaned down and kissed her head "Sleep tight Darlin'" I said and walked out of the room and went downstairs where Charlie was "Well tonight was fun" I said and he nodded then he had a serious face "Look Jasper, I'm trying to threaten you but don't leave Lizzy, Her sister and Mother never loved her, and finally she finds someone who actually loves her and if you leave it will break her heart" he said I smiled "Trust me Charlie, I wound never imagen of hurting her" I said Charlie smiled and nodded "So I'm guessing your tired you can go home" he said I nodded and smiled "I'll see you sir" I said "See you Jasper" he said and I walked out, got in my car and went home where everyone was waiting for me.

When I came home I saw Everyone looking at me and smiling "How did it go?" asked Rose "It went great" I said "Awesome" I said Esme and smiled at Carlisle I smiled at them "Up for a game Emmet" I asked "You know I always am" he said and we went to the living room and started playing our favorite game.