memory loss and back

Elizabeth's Pov:
I stood there looking at Carlisle, confused "What do you mean she lost her memory?" I said

"She just, lost it, she only remembers Edward, but that's just a little bit, she doesn't remember any of us" he said and i just stood there in shock "but it's already, when the wound heals, she'll probably get them back" he said and i looked at him "Probably? Or she will?" I asked unsure "That. I still don't know" he said and i nodded, he walked in the room to talk to Bella.

I started walking to the elevator slowly, trying to process what happened, as i stood in front of the elevator i pressed the button for up, and waited for the elevator, just then someone tapped my shoulder, i turned around to see Alice

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked with a small sad smile "I'll just go down to get some fresh air" i said and she nodded, as she wanted to say something else the elevator door opened, i looked back at Alice and smiled as i stepped in and pressed for the first floor button before thr door closes Alice said "come to our house tomorrow, we can have a sleepover" she said qickly before the door closes and i nodded my head slowly.

Just as i stepped out of the elevator, my vision became blurry, i stopped for a second trying to relax, i closed my eyes the only thing i could see was of what happened to Bella, I didn't even notice that someone was calling out for me, i opened my eyes and turned around to see a nurse looking at me "Are you alright?" She asked me, and i nodded "Are you sure, I've been calling out for you a couple of times" she said "No, I'm okay, don't worry" i said as i continued walking out the hospital.

As i walked out i started to walk home, i dozed of, i tried to process on who would do that to Bella, and why, i know she could be really a big pain sometimes, but she wasn't all that bad.

As i was focusing on my thoughts i realized that i was already infront of my house, i unlocked the door and went straight up to my room, I didn't eve bother to dress into my pyjamas, i just went to sleep immediately.

The Next Morning:
I woke up by my phone ringing, i took my phone that was on my bed, and saw the caller, it was Rosalie, and i answered "Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice "Ellie!?" I recognize the voice, it wasn't Rose, it was Alice "Alice, why are you calling me on Rose's phone" i said still in a sleepy voice as i slowly got up "My phone battery died, but that doesn't matter now, hurry back to the Hospital!" She said "why?" I asked her confused "We think Bella's got her memory back, she said that she wanted to talk to you" she said, i was in a little shock "yeah okay I'll be there as soon as possible" i said "Okay, hurry!" She said as she hung up, i got up the bed ran downstairs, i ran out the door and locked it, and i started to run towards the hospital.

As soon as i got there, i stopped in front of it trying to control my breathing, and i walked inside heading towards the elevator, i pressed the button, and waited to get up to that floor, as soon as the elevator stopped and opened the door i walked to the corner of the wall only to see all the Cullen's there, waiting, and my dad sleeping on the chairs, i walked closer dragging the attention to the family, I walked up to Carlisle "So what happened?" I asked , Carlisle didn't answer only opened the door to the room, i saw Bella laying there on the bed looking at her legs, then she turned to me "You" she said and she jumped of the bed and ran twoards me, but Carlisle stopped her by grabbing her waist, and pulling her down, I just stood there trying to process what just happened.

"Bella, calm down" he said, and she did calm down, but only for a little bit "This all happened because of you!" She said "What did i do?" I asked "They tried to eat me!" She said, now i was just confused "Who, bella" i said as i came a little closer, by now the whole family is there "they picked up your sent on me, they thought i was you!" She yelled again "Tell us who bella!" I yelled back this time "I don't know who they were, all i know is that they were vampiers, with red eyes, they thought i was you, and they tried to eat me" she said looking like she was about to cry "I screamed " she said more calmly now "And looks like some hunter heard me, and they came, they didn't know what they were, and they tried to shoot them, but they shot me by accident" she said looking down like she was trying to say everything detali "How did he look like?" Asked Emmet, and Bella looked at him "Who?" She asked "The hunter" he said "well, he had longer black hair, and cristaly blue eyes, he had a gun, and a big knife with him" she said, i turned to Emmet, and he looked in shock "Oh god" said Jazz, i turned to him "What?" I asked "When we heard want happened to Bella, we wanted to see if we could find the person who did that" said Jazz, and he turned to Emmet "we did find a guy, and it was him. The hunter, he looked drained, and pale, looks like they killed him after what he did" said Emmet looking towards me now, and i looked at Bella, who was in shock "Bella?, You don't remember what they looked like?" Asked Carlisle "all that i know is that they were wear black coats, and they had red eyes" she said, and slowly everyone looked at each other and back at Bella, everyone knew what she was taking about.