Baseball

Elizabeth's Pov:
After I finished eating me and Jasper went to his room and read a couple of books, historical books, aitch were really interesting, while we were feeding Jasper put the book down and looked at me "Me and my family are playing baseball again wanna join? " he asked "Of course" I said as I jumped out of the bed "Where are you going?" he asked "To Alice, I want her to pick my outfit" I said while walking to Alice's room.

We were at the filed waiting for Edward and Bella to come, of course he invites her, me and Rose where laughing at Emmet who thrwo himself of a tree and pretended that It hurt when he feel on the ground, as we laughed a car pulled up, Edward and Rude ass Bella, for now on I'll call her that, it suits her, Bella and Edward came and we started "It's time" said Alice as she piched the ball and Rose hit it, and she started to run "Come on Rose" I yelled and Bella glared at me but I ignored her, Rose was running but she didn't make it in time "Your out" said Bella with a smile and Rose glared at her as she got up and walked next to me, we played like that with Bella being rude as always, and Alice stopped moving looks like she was having a vision "Stop! " she yelled and everyone got around Bella and me thats when I saw three people coming, but that's when I noticed that it was Victoria, James and Laurent I smiled at them "Hello to everyone again" said Laurent "Hello" said everyone else Victoria looked at me "Still looking cool" she said and I smirked at her "I can say the same to you girl" I said and she smirked at me too Jasper smiled as he saw that I had the situation saddled, "So I see that you are enough people, so we can play next time" said James "Yeah there will be a storm Next Week right Alice" said Carlisle and Alice nodded "Okay them, next week" they said and as about the were leaving Bella moved and James got her scent, he was about to attack Bella when everyone went infront of her "Human? " asked Larunet "We both are" said Bella pointing at Me and Victoria looked at me in shock, Larunet started to talk but I didn't listen to him because i was glaring at Isabella,  and the trio left we started going to out cars, and we sat down and we started to drive to the house and K was angry "Darling calm down" he said "Calm down? Really Jasper!" I said and Everyone tried to hide they're smirk and Jasper looked at me in shock "I'm sorry I just hate Isabella" I said "Your not the only one" said Rose.

When we got back to the house I was at the living room while everyone else was at the garage, the where making a plan to take Bella to somewhere that I don't care I just wish that she doesn't come back, later jasper came and gave me a goodbye kiss and I hugged everyone else except for Rose and Esme who had to stay with me.

It was night and I was so tired so I feel asleep.

I know this chapter is a little lazy 😂 but I promise the next one will be longer and better