The Boys came

Elizabeth's Pov:

Today was Sunday so I had to leave and go home, but I didn't want to, when I woke up I was still in Jasper's arm when he saw me that I was already up he smiled at kissed my head and I smiled at him "Good morning" he said "Morning" I said and then all of a sudden there was knock on the door "Can we come in?" Someone asked and I growled a little bit and Jasper chuckled at me "Sure Alice" he said and Alice, Rose and Esme came in "Good morning Ellie" said Esme "Morning" I said "Come on get up you have eat breakfast, then we are going shopping and then we can drop you off" said Alice I growled at her and the girls laughed "Come on Ellie get up" said Rose and tried to pull me out of bed but I hugged Jasper closer to me "Okay fine, Emmet come here!" Rose said and then someone pulled me out of Jasper's arms and put me on his shoulder and I knew it was Emmet "Emmet put me down" I said "Nope" he said with a smirk and walked downstairs in the kitchen where Carlisle and Edward where and he sat me down next to Carlisle who was smirking like everyone else and Esme put me a plate down "So how did you sleep?' asked Carlisle "Good, but not until the girls work me up" I said and he smiled at me.

When I was done with the food Alice immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to get changed "I put you some clothes on the desk, get dressed I'll go and start the car" she said and I nodded at her.

After a couple of minutes I was done and walked out of the room and walked downstairs to see Rose, Esme and Alice waiting I sighed and the boys laughed at me Alice then grabbed my hand and dragged me outside I looked at Jasper "If you love me please save me" I said and he laughed and Alice shook her head at me "Traitor" I yelled and the boys laughed again.

After 5 hours of Alice torturing me she was finally done and I was happy to go home, When Alice, Rose and Esme dropped me off I said my goodbyes to them and walked in the house, Charlie was on the couch and he looked at me "Hey, How was the sleep over" he said "It was great" I said and he nodded "Okay" he said and he got up and walked to me "Soo... while you where gone I didn't know what to eat" he said slowly and I laughed at him "Okay Charlie, let me get dressed and I'll cook you something" I said and sighed in relief and I laughed at him again and walked upstairs and got changed into something comfy, then I walked downstairs again and cook Charlie some stake and fries and I made him a salad, he was happy to eat the stake and fries but he didn't even touch the salad.

After I made Charlie food I went upstairs and started reading a book, because I didn't know what else to do.

I read almost half of the book and when I looked up it was already night so I thought why not read 5 more pages and then I'll go to sleep when someone knocked one the window when I turn to see who I saw Jasper, Sab, Emmet and Edward I raised an eyebrow at them but got up and opened the window and they walked in "What are you two doing here?" I asked Emmet and Edward "What we haven't seen you all day with Alice" said Emmet and I nodded my head "So what do you guys want to do before I go to sleep" I said and they looked at each other and then Emmet smirked "So you hade a sleep over at our place we are going to have a sleep over at your place" Emmet said "Yeah but just the boys because Alice and Rose can be loud" said Edward "Okay you said the boys what about Carlisle?" I asked "Oh his hunting he hasn't hunted in weeks so he'll be here but later" said Jazz "Okay" I said "But please be quiet, I'll just go check if Charlies asleep" I said and they nodded, I walked out of my room and went Charlies and saw him deep sleeping, then I walked to my room again "Were good" I said and they nodded we sat on my bed and we started talking about random things until Carlisle comes "So Ellie, You Mexican right?" Emmet asked and I nodded a 'duh' "Okay well all the time when Sab is angry at me he says something in Spanish" he said I smirked "Like what?' I asked "Well like Vete a la mierda, Perra, and hijo de puta( Translation: Fuck You, B!tch and motherfucker)" he said I started to laugh and Sab too "what does it mean?' Emmet asked "Well Emmet I'm sorry but I can't tell" I said and Emmet gave me a sad look then we heard another knock on the window and saw Carlisle smiling at us I got up and opened the window for him "Thank you" he said and I smiled at him and he sat on my bed too, we just talked and talked until I feel asleep in Jasper arms.

The next day when I woke up the boys were still there "You guys are still here" I asked them and they nodded and smiled at me and Jasper " Come on your dad left work and we need to go to school" said Edward and I nodded at him and they all left to get changed.

After a couple of minuets I saw Rose's car outside with her, Alice and Jasper I rushed downstairs and went in the car "Good morning" I said "Morning" they said back.

The school was normal as everyday.