wait- what?

Elizabeth's Pov:
When we were done shopping i begged for Edward to take me home, because he was the fastest and he agreed, so i jumped on his back, kissed Jasper goodbye and waved at Alice, Edward started running and in 4 minutes i was already home "Thanks Edd!" I said and he looked at me "If someone else called me that, i would have killed them" he said "Yeah, right, you likeee ittt" i teased and he laughed at shook his head "I'm going to go home now, i think Bella heard us" he said "Okay bye" i said and he was gone 'Rude'.

I walked in the house, and no Charlie, hm, he was probably at work "So your finally back" Bella said from up the stairs "Mhm" i said walking to the kitchen for a glass of water "Well I'm heading out, going to buy some prom dresses with my friends" she said grabbinv her bag "What friends?" I asked confused, and she just smirked and walk outside "All right" i said as i placed the galss down and went to my room and layed on my bed drifting off.

I woke up with my phone vribating, i didn't know who it was i just picked up "Hello?" I said "Ellie, Ellie!" Said Charlie from the other said "Yes?" I asked "Is Bella back?" He asked "I don't know let me check" i said getting up going to her room, seeing her not there, i went to the bathroom she wasn't there, i went downstairs she also wasn't there "um, no she's not home, why?" I asked "Well i came back home when you feel asleep, and she wasn't home, and i tried calling her but she didn't pick up, then i went searching for her, and I can't find her anywhere!" Said Charlie "What do you mean, like anywhere?" I asked "No i asked a couple of cops to seach the town with me, they couldn't find anything" he said starting to freak out "Woah, dad calm down, okay, we'll find her understand?, I'll call the Cullens for help" i said and he singhed "Okay" we hang up and i called Carlisle, he picked up "Hello Ellise, how's your day?" He asked "Well it's not going so good, listen i need your help" i said "sure what is it?" He asked "Can you and the rest go to the pack and ask them to search the woods, to find Bella, because my dad can't find her anywhere" i said, wow i was actually worried about her "Yes sure, I'll update you" he said "Okay thank you so much" i said and hanged up.

After a couple of seconds i heard the dooorbell rang, god it better be Bella, i opened and it was Jessica "Hi" i said "Oh, hello, i just wanted to give this to Bella because she forgot it at my place" she said and i grabbed the bag "Where were you and Bella?" I asked "Oh, well we were just shopping and them we went to my house to eat, and she said she'll go to a library to buy a book, and that she'll go home afterwards" she said "Okay, thanks" i said closing the door 'Oh god, god only knows where she is' i said to myself.

After a whole hour of waiting for someone to call me, someone finally did, but it was an unknown number, it was a police man number, i picked up "Hello?" I said "Um, Elizabeth Swan?" He asked "Yes that's me" i said "Hi Ellie it's me Harry" Harry said "Oh hi harry, it's so nice to hear from you" i said "Yeah, so lookd your dad isn't picking up no matter if i called him 30 times, so i called you, it's about Bella.." he said "Oh my god, is she alright?" I asked "Well no" he said i stood there in one places trying to calm my tears that were streaming down my face "looks, some cops found Bella, in the middle of a street to the woods, with a whole in her head, there was blood everywhere" he said, i didn't know what to do i leaned to the wall, i started sobbing a little bit "I'm sorry that i have to tell you this, but so that you don't have to tell your dad, i will, he just arrived" he said hanging up quickly, i throw my phone on the bed, it bounced and landed on the ground, i started to cry, i didn't know i would care so much about that girl, that's when i heard the window open, it was Jasper, he saw that i was crying and ran towards me "It's okay love" he said hugging me "she - She-" i was cut off "I know, Alice saw amd told us" he said he was supporting me.

After a while we heard "Elizabeth!" From Charlie downstairs, i got up quickly and ran downstairs and Jasper behind me, i saw that Charlie had red eyes like mine, he was crying too, he hugged me "She's at the hospital" he said, and let go of me he nodded towards Jasper and he did back "Let's go to the Hospital" i said and Charlie walked out quickly and i turned to Jasper "i know you can't stand hospitals, so you can stay here, it'll be okay" i said kissing him "Okay love, be careful, I'll be here when you get back" he said and i let go and ran to the car.

The way there Jasper texted me that the rest of the family would be there i was happy that they would be there.

When me and dad got there i ran inside and Charlie behind me, i ran until i saw Carlisle, when i did i ran to him "How is she?" I asked he looked at me "She's on the bed, come with me" he said and we walked in the room the rest of the Cullen's where in there, Bella was sleeping picefully, Dad walked and stood besides her bed, holding her arm, i went next to Emmett, who hugged me around my shoulder, the nurse walked in and told us that it was time for Bella to take her madicine, we needed to walk out, the Cullen's went outside for some fresh air, dad stayed at the waiting room, i went to the bathroom, i looked at myself im the mirror 'I am such a bad sister, but she was a bad one too, but we needed to protect each other, and love each other as sisters, and we didn't do that, i didn't care about her, and this happened' i was cut of my thoughts from Sab bursting in the bathroom "Ellie! It's Bella! come quick!" He said as he ran back and i ran after him.

When we got to the room Bella was awake "Oh my god Bella!" I started walking towards her but she pulled back looking shocked at me i stopped moving "Bella are you okay?" I started walking to her slowly "Stop! get away from me!" She yelled and i stopped but them she went to sleep again, falling hard on the bed "What's going on?!" I yelled and turned to Carlisle, he looked sad at my face i was confused, he grabbed my shoulder "Ellie, are you sure you wanna hear the news?" He asked "yes of course!" I said, Carlisle took a deep breath and looked at me

"bella lost her memory"