Chapter 35

Kirstie POV

"We're here!" Jenniveve yelled from the front.

I groaned and tried to sit up, only to hit my head on the ceiling of Avi's bunk.

"Oww..." I whined, rubbing my head.

Avi rolled over and smiled at me, and I pouted at him.

"Awe babe." He said and kissed my head where I had hit it.

"Better?" He smiled.

"Better." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him softly.

"Okay, Romeo and Juliet, it's time to go." Mitch said, yanking the curtain open.

We both laughed and exited the bunk. Everyone was walking around gathering their stuff to take home. I grabbed my coat from the back and Avi grabbed his backpack. We walked out of the bus hand in hand, and joined everyone else outside.

"I just want to say this was the best trip ever!" Scott said and pulled everyone into a group hug.

"I will agree with you on that one, but momma is ready to be home!" Mitch said and gathered his things from the bottom of the bus.

Him and Scott said their goodbyes and dropped Ryan off on their way home. I looked over to Esther and Kevin and they were getting ready to head out. Kevin opened the door for Esther and she climbed in. Kevin jogged over to us.

"Hey, I'm uh, taking Esther for a date." He said nervously. "I'll see you at home later?" He asked Avi.

"Maybe." He said and glanced at me.

Kevin took the hint and smiled.

"I'll head out then. See y'all later." He said and jogged back to the car.

They drove off and I turned to Avi. Who was just smiling at me.

"What?" I laughed.

He intertwined our fingers and we walked to his car, not saying anything. He opened the door for me and I got in. Once he got in and started the car he held my hand and we started the drive to my house. The ride was quiet and the whole time Avi had this stupid, cute little grin on his face. We arrived shortly and he helped me bring my stuff in.

"Thanks sweetie." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Sure thing." He chuckled, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Can I ask you something?"

He nodded and placed his forehead on mine.

"What were you smiling about earlier?"

He chuckled.

"I was just thinking about how thankful I am for that trip. I finally had the guts to tell the woman of my dreams that I love her and now she's all mine." He pulled me closer and hugged me tight.

I breathed in his colonge and hugged him close. He pulled away slightly and gazed into my eyes.

"I love you so much." He whispered and kissed me softly.

He placed his forehead on mine and I smiled.

"I love you more."

He smiled and grabbed his keys.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked and made his way to the door.

"Ooooor...." I grabbed his hand. "You can save yourself the trouble and be able to see me all night and just stay here."

He looked down and smiled.

"I think I'd like that." He laughed and spun me to him.

I laughed as he connected our lips once again and we smiled under our kiss.

"Let's go get your things." I said and bopped his nose.

We walked out and he picked up his heavy stuff while I got his backpack along with his beanie. I put it on my head and giggled when he tried to take it from me.

"I believe that's mine." He smirked and tried to grab it.

I giggled and ran around the couch.

"Noope, I think it's mine." I smirked back.

He leaned over the couch slightly and laughed. I inched my way closer until I was just out of his reach. I smiled mischeviously.

He chuckled.

"You're lucky I love you."

I stood on the couch and placed the beanie on his head, but he took it off and placed it back on my head.

"It looks cuter on you."

I took his face in my hands and connected our lips. His hands took their place on my hips and we stayed there for awhile. He gazed into my eyes and smiled that smile that made me fall in love with him in the first place.

"Let's go to bed." He smirked and picked me up.

We laughed all the way to the room and crashed onto the bed. We lay side by side and laughed until we couldn't laugh anymore, and he moved my hair out of my face.

"I'm so glad I fell in love with you." He gazed into my eyes.

"How am I so lucky?" I smiled and kissed him slowly.

When we pulled apart he brought me into his chest, and we lay there enjoying the feeling of our bodies intertwined, and starting this new chapter in our lives.

AN: Well, that's the end! I hope y'all enjoyed reading this book, I really enjoyed writing it. Thanks to all those who read, voted, and commented. For one last time, love y'all and I'll see y'all in the pages. <3

*blows kiss*

Gooooood byeeeeee