Chapter 21

Kirstie POV

This can't be happening. Who is this?! What if they did something to Avi! A silent tear fell from my eye into the intruder's hand. They quickly pulled their hands away and turned me to face them. I instantly came face to face with ............Avi.

"Awe, please don't cry. I wasn't trying to scare you that bad." He said with concern in his eyes.

"You bitch!" I said hitting him in the chest then wiping my tears away.

"I deserve that, I'll admit it." He said chuckling a little.

"Damn right you deserved it!" I said sounding upset.

"You're not upset with me are you?.." He said with a mixed expression of scared/ concerned.

Good. I got him right where I want him.

"How could you do something like that?!" I turned around placing my hands on my head pretending to try and calm myself.

"Babe, I.... I-" He started, but I cut him off.

"What the hell where you thinking?!" I turned around, giving my best angered face.

"I-I...." He studdered.

"You what?! Huh?!" I moved closer.

"I-I'm sorry." He looked down. "I didn't think I would scare you that bad... I'm sorry.."

I smiled unknowingly to him because his head was hung low with shame. I moved closer and took his chin in my hand, lifting his head to look at me. He slightly had tears in his eyes and I could see he felt really guilty about what he had done. My job here... Is finished. I pulled him in, having his lips crash into mine. I pulled away and smirked up at him, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

"W-what was th-" I cut him off.

"Acting can be good payback sometimes." I smirked.

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"I really thought you were mad at me." He laughed.

"Yeah, and I thought you were going to kill me!" I laughed.

"So I guess now we're even?" He smiled.

"For now." I smiled, placing a kiss on his lips.

He wrapped his hands around me and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. After a couple seconds I pulled away for air.

"So what were you doing up anyway?" I asked playing with the tips of his hair at the base of his neck.

"Well....... I thought we could... Go on a date." He smiled, moving his hands to my waist and motioned to a picnic basket on the counter.

"Hmm.. I didn't even notice that." I said slightly surprised.

"Well, you were to busy getting kidnapped and pretending to be mad at me sooo.... I don't blame you." He laughed.

"Oh yeah! I forgot you tried to kidnap me." I winked. "But I could never be mad at you, babe." I said and leaned up to peck his cheek.

"Awe, you're so sweet." He said pulling me into a hug and burrying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know." I said jokingly.

We laughed and he pulled away to grab the basket.

"We should head out before everyone decides to wake up. Shall we?" He said holding out his hand.

"We shall." I said taking his hand and lacing his fingers with mine.

We quietly walked to the front door and exited the cabin.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise." He smirked and pulled me along.

AN: Heyyyy how's it going? :)
Hope y'all liked this chapter! Thanks for reading and voting :D <3

*blows kiss*

Goood byeeeeeee