Chapter 9

Kirstie POV

Avi grabbed us a blanket and we sat on the couch. There were two couches, one with three spots and one with two. Scott, Ryan, and, Mitch took the one with three so Avi and I took the other one. Kevin and Esther sat in the recliners. We sat down and Avi spread the blanket over us. Scott was looking through the movies to try and find one to watch.

"We should watch a scary movie!" He said holding up the Purge.

"Yes!!" Everyone agreed.

I HATE scary movies! I don't want to do this! I'll end up looking stupid in front of Avi. But maybe it wont be so bad, I heard that movie wasn't even scary.

"O-okay.." I said, my voice breaking.

"You okay?" Avi asked me, his eyes filled with concern.

"Yeah.. I'm just not a scary movie person.." I said shyly.

"That's okay. I'll be right here." He smiled and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close.

I snuggled up close to him and layed my head on his chest.

"Thanks, Avi."

"Anytime, princess." He replied and tightened his grip around my waist.

It felt so right, but why would he like me. He deserves way better than me. I got lost in my thoughts until I heard the movie begin. I don't know if I'm ready for this.

~~~~skip to a scary part because I'm lazy~~~~

I knew I shouldn't have been paying attention. The anticipation in these kinds of movies always makes it even scarier. I buried my face in Avi's chest without even thinking.

"It's okay, Kirst." He chuckled.

I shook my head no with my face still in his chest. He chuckled again and grabbed my hand with his other that wasn't around my waist.

"I promise it's okay. I'm right here." He said into my ear, his voice vibrating deep withen his chest with every word.

I laced my fingers with his, but refused to look up. Mainly because of the movie, but by now my face was probably as red as a Tomato.

Avi POV

Wow she was really scared. It was cute though. She had her face buried in my chest and I had my arm wrapped around her and we were holding hands. It was magical! I didn't have to worry about everyone seeing us holding hands because it was under our blanket. By the time the movie was over Kirstie had fallen asleep with her face still in my chest.

"I guess she got so scared she decided to fall asleep." Scott laughed.

"Yeah I guess so." I said laughing as well. I tried to wake her up, but it was no use.

"Kirst. Kirst?"

No answer.

I decided I would just take her up to her room and not bother waking her. I squirmed out from under her, and thankfully she didn't wake up. I picked her up bridal style and started heading to the stairs. Her head found its place to my neck and snuggled up into it. I smiled at how adorable she was and continued to her room. When we got there I layed her down in her bed and pulled the covers over her. I stroked the top of her head and kissed her forehead.

"Good night Kirst."

AN: y'all are just TOO NICE!! So I had to update again just for y'all. Thanks for reading hope you all liked the chapter and the extra update. ;) <3 :*