Chapter 32

Kirstie POV

*a couple weeks later*

Today we just lazed around. Nothing too interesting, movies here and there, talking, like I said, not interesting. But this cold has really set in since a couple weeks ago. It's not too bad, I'm just blowing my nose a lot and I'm pretty stuffy. Nothing bad, just an inconvenience.

"How's your ankle feeling Kevie?" Esther asked.

"Better! I can actually move it! I honestly think it was just a really bad sprain instead of actually tearing something up in there, but I want to thank you for all you did to help me." He smiled.

"Anytime Kev." Esther smiled back and walked to sit next to him on the couch and gave him a hug.

They sat and made their own conversation, while I looked to Scott, Mitch, and Ryan, and I think they were discussing some new ideas for Superfruit. I turned to Avi and he had his elbow rested on the arm rest and his head in his hand. He looked pretty exhausted too. His nose was red and raw from blowing it all the time, as was mine. I laced my fingers with his and leaned my head on his chest. I felt him look down and me so I turned to look up at him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Yes, babe. It's just a little cold. Quit worrying!" I chuckled.

Ever since I got this little cold he's been nothing but concerned, getting me medicine before himself, getting me anything I needed even though he was in the same condition as me. He put me before himself all the time and it made me feel so special. He always had a way of doing that though, even before we were dating. He'd always put me before himself, no matter what the situation may be. He was too sweet to me. I looked at my watch. It was 8:32. There's no shame in going to bed early, and Avi and I were pretty exhausted from this sickness.

"Do you want to go ahead and go to bed?" I leaned up and whispered in his ear.

He nodded and we got up. Avi has gotten to the point where his back doesn't have to be bandaged up as much and it's not bugging him with pain any more.

"We're gonna go ahead and head to bed. We're kinda exhausted." I said to the group.

"Good night!" They all said and went back to their original conversations.

Avi and I walked up the stairs to our room and began to get ready for bed. I faced the dresser and pulled my clothes out. I began to change right there just out of pure laziness. I put my pj bottoms on and took off my shirt to change it, leaving me in just my bra. Just as I took it off I heard a whistle behind me and turned to see Avi smirking and removing his shirt. I whistled at him and turned away and smiled, turning my attention back to my shirt. Suddenly, his arms wrapped around my waist and caught me off guard, causing me to drop my shirt.

"Avi!!!" I squealed.

He picked me up and we fell backwards onto the bed. We were both laughing pretty hard and I turned around so I was facing him now.

"You're so beautiful." He said and kissed my nose.

I giggled, and he smiled big, running his hands down my bare back. I slid mine up his chest to his shoulders, and we both just errupted in random laughter. I burried my face in his bare chest and our laughter soon subsided. I lifted my head so that my chin was resting on his chest and I was looking up at him. He smiled and closed the space between us kissing me sweetly on the lips. We pulled away and he smiled, hugging me closer.

"You should just wear that to bed." He whispered in my ear.

I laughed and leaned up to whisper in his.

"Okay, but only becuse I'm too lazy to get up."

"Why are we whispering?" He asked still whispering.

"I don't know." I whispered and we both laughed again.

I rolled off him and we got under the covers. I cuddled up into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey Kirst?" He said, his voice vibrating through my ear drums.

"Yeah?"

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

I could feel a smile spread across his face.

"But I love you the most." He said and kissed the top of my head. "Goodnight baby." He said and soon I could hear the faint, low snores, signaling he was asleep.

He must have been really wiped out! I cuddled more into his chest and he brought me closer if that was even possible. I couldn't help but think how lucky I am. Not only is he the best boyfriend I've ever had, he's my best friend. I can be myself around him, and he loves me for me. I smile to myself and close my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

AN: Heey!! Hope y'all liked the chapter! Thanks for reading and voting! Love y'all! <3

*blows kiss*

Goooood byeeeeee