Chapter 8

Kirstie POV

Oh man! I was SOAKED! But it's okay because I got Avi back and now he was soaked too. We were walking back to the cabin to get cleaned up and have a movie night. We finally arrived, and we all went our separate ways to get ready. Scott, Mitch, and Ryan stayed down stairs while Kevin, Esther, Avi, and I went up stairs. I walked to my room to get clothes ready for my shower. I picked out an old T-shirt and PJs. You have to be extra comfy on a movie night. I walked out of my room only to run into Avi.

"Oh I-I'm sorry." I studdered, looking down and feeling embarassed.

"Don't be. It's my fault. I was just wondering if you wanted to take a shower first?"

"Eh, I think you should go first. I take a while to get pretty." I said jokingly.

"But you're pretty just the way you are." He said smiling and staring into my eyes.

"I uh....... Th-Thanks, you're so sweet.." I said blushing heavily.

"I'm sorry. I probably made you uncomforatable." He said looking down.

"No, no, no, no. You didn't I promise." I said smiling at him.

"Okay." He laughed "I'll go take a shower now." He said making his way to the bathroom.

"Okay, have fun." I said. I immediately felt like an idiot. Have fun taking a shower? Who says that?!

It must have caught him a little off guard because he stopped briefly and turned back slightly.

"Thanks. I will?" He said laughing and walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

I walked to my room and flopped on my bed.

"God, I'm an idiot." I said to myself. I layed there thinking over and over about how that situation went then I heard a knock on my door.

"I'm out Kirst. You can go ahead."

I looked at my phone. 10 minutes had gone by. Impressive, it takes me forever. Which reminds me, I better get going if I want to be done in time to start the movie. I grabbed my clothes and head into the bathroom. Time to get my clean on.

Avi POV

I just got done with my shower, and was now trying to find a shirt to wear. But the whole time I can only think about how stupid it was of me to blurt that out. I bet she knows for sure now. I shrugged it off and continued my search for a shirt. I found a my light blue tide shirt and decided to wear that. I put it on and walked outside my door only to run into Kirstie.

"I am so sorry. I just keep running into you." I nervously laughed.

"It's totally fine." She giggled. "You ready to go down stairs?"

"Yep."

We walked down the hall to the stairs and I noticed we were wearing the same color shirt. I felt this would be my perfect opportunity to flirt. I mean hey, why not? I poked her side where I assume she's ticklish because she lets out a squeal everytime.

"Avi?! What was that for?!"

"We're matching." I smirked.

"Well aren't we cute?" She laughed and continued down the stairs. I smiled and followed closely behind. When we were in the living room. Scott, Mitch, and Ryan were getting blankets out for everyone and setting the movie up.

"Can I sit with you?" She turned around and asked me.

"I'd love that." I smiled.

I grabbed us a blanket and we sat on the couch. What a great way to end the day.

AN: Heyyyy! Hope you guys liked the chapter! Thanks for reading :) <3