Passione 1

I squeal happily as I ended up cutting the penis cake that my girl friends get for me on my bachelorette party. Aside from that, I have a gliterry headband full of shape like penises, I'm wearing a shirt that goes 'I like it long and hard' and I'm actually enjoying it especially that lap dance I receive from a bulky, brown man called Raul. Yes! It's the night of my bachelorette party and the day after that is my wedding day! Me and my fiance decided to be a beach wedding, so here we are in Santa Monica, California. I am really grateful to my bestfriend who organize this party. It's getting me out from stress in preparing for my big day. Julia, one of my closest friend and assistant to my cosmetic business hands me the champagne and we toast as we eat the cake and giggle like little girls.

"I can't believe your going to get married." sabi niya sakin. "Remember, you said when we were in high school that you will not settle down until your thirty."

"Yeah I did... But plans change. Who wouldn't want to get married with Matthew. I mean we were drooling over him since we met him in college."

"Yup! The most popular guy and one of the millionaire bachelors in LA. He's really into you huh?" I flipped my hair and smirked.

"Of course, I am a goddess afterall!" mayabang kung sabi.

"Does he know that you're a bad bitch over that innocent demeanor of yours?" I smile naughtily and raise my eyebrow.

"Ano ka ba Julia! You know I'm still untouched but the bad bitch is kind of true. Pero alam mo namang mahal ako ni Matt dahil ganito ako."

"I know! You're so lucky Xin, I'm so happy for you. Magkakasama na kayo ng lalakeng pinapangarap mo forever. Congrats!"

"Thank you Juls... I'm hoping that you'll end up happy with a man too. You're so dedicated and loyal as a friend. Speaking of friends, have you seen Rebecca? Kanina ko pa siya hindi nakikita."

"Oh, she said she's going back to her suite to get your surprise gift. Pero kanina pa yon."

"Weird... I'm going to look for her. I want to thank her for this silly but wonderful party."

"Okay, I'll take care of the other girls here." nagpasalamat ako at lumabas na sa event room na nirentahan ng mga kaibigan ko. I walk to the elevator and push the down button. When the door opens, pumasok ako and push the number 7 button, doon kasi ang suite naming tatlo. Habang papanhik ang elevator, I suddenly had a bad feeling. I stare at the numbers as it slowly moves hanggang sa nakarating ako sa 7th floor. I walk out and agad akong pumunta sa suite namin and then I stop as I hear a faint moan just outside the door. Narinig ko ulit at nabwisit ako dahil sa malandi kong kaibigan. Kaya pala siya natagalan eh. I smirk and bring out my phone and I gently put in the keycard on the door slot. Dahan-dahan kong binuksan ang pinto and silently walk to Rebecca's room.

"Oh Matt! More!" I was stunned with what I heard. Matt? Did she hook up with a guy named Matt? My bad feeling grew, I looked through the slightly ajar door and I felt my whole world crash on me. Matt! Matthew! My damn fiance! On top of my bestfriend thrusting his hips eagerly on her open legs. I clench my fist, my tears coming up pero pinigilan ko. How dare they! I turn on the camera on my phone and with a deep breath, I barge into the room taking photos of their disgusting affair! They are both startled with the flash of the camera at lalo pang nagulat nang makita ako. They immediately covered up their naked selves. Tumingin ako kay Rebecca, the one I trusted the most, the friend who always supports me and encourages me.

"Le-Lexine... I'm sorry..." mahina niyang sabi. Nilapitan ko siya, I grip his hair hard and with all my strength, I pull her from the bed and drag her out of the room. I dump her na parang basura sa labas kahit hubo't hubad pa siya. Sinara ko ang pinto at hinarap ang marupok kong fiance, wait! Ex-fiance na pala! I cross my arms on my chest, stopping myself not to kill the man in front of me that I truly love, since college hanggang ngayon.