Passione 9

I've been enjoying my trip here in Rome, Italy even though the last few days it involves a very gorgeous and mysterious man taking me to his castle, although that taking is keeping me safe

I've been enjoying my trip here in Rome, Italy even though the last few days it involves a very gorgeous and mysterious man taking me to his castle, although that taking is keeping me safe. It's been a week since I stayed within the Mangietti mansion, of course with Vincenzo Mangietti, the boss, the master of the house. After our not so romantic dinner viewing in front of the beautiful colosseum, true to his words, he was with me the next day and we toured around the city. We went to many amazing places like the Roman Forum, a series of fascinating ruins and arches sitting in the middle of downtown Rome, in Campitelli, not far from the Colosseum. We stroll through Roman arches and see the ruins of ancient temples, shrines and government buildings. Then we went to Pantheon, a great architectural achievement of the ancient world. The beauty of it's Corinthian columns and the sheer size of the dome is appalling. We also went to the Trevi Fountain, the most famous fountain in the world. I admire the structure, design and sculptures that are made of. We tossed some coins and grabbed some delicious gelato at a cafè in the Piazza de Trevi.

It was all so wonderful and magical being with him exploring these places. I really had fun and I think he does too, with all the touching, kissing, teasing as we stroll the streets with our bodyguards of course. Actually, naging close na rin kami ni Marcos and truly said that he likes me for his boss and I am grateful. Enzo on the other hand, never misses to say he loves me everyday and it's so overwhelming in a good way. And I know these feelings are different, it's more powerful and so surreal that I need something to hold on to if I ever crash from the impact of all this... But I did take a risk right? All I have to do is to go along...

"Xin, you listenin'?" para akong nagising nang marinig ang boses ni Julia through our Zoom. I'm facing my laptop since we are having a talk about making a new palette for our brand and also a weekly report of our sales. It's been a week at hindi ko pa rin nasasabi sa kanya that I'm with an enigmatic man. Kinukulit nga siya ni mama kung sino daw ang lalakeng ka-affair ko. Even Matthew is relentless to find out where I am. I mean hindi lang family ko ang apektado kundi pati rin sa kanya. I mean two influential families merging because of our wedding and it didn't happen dahil sa kalokohan ng ex ko. I do hope sinasabon siya ng mga magulang niya. They really like me for him, I was really sweet to her father and his mother sees me as her when she was young kaya magkasundo kami sa lahat ng bagay. Medyo nagtone down naman daw and situation pero maraming speculations ang ganap at ang nangunguna don is who's cheating who. Subukan niya lang talaga akong kantiin at ilalabas ko ang pictures nila ng kabit niya.

"Sorry girl, I was distracted." I answer and she nods her head. "Is my mother still bothering you?"

"Not really... She knows na loyal ako sayo kaya alam niyang wala akong sasabihin. And what's with the affair thing? Si Matthew ang nagloko right?"

"Well, she assumed that I was cheating kaya ako nag-runaway bride. She thinks the worst of me and getting wed to Matthew made her happy."

"Now I really want to see her reaction if you tell her what really happened. Why didn't you tell her in the first place?" I sigh heavily, adjusting my glasses that I wear whenever I'm in front of my laptop.