Passione 3

"Angel come back to bed

"Angel come back to bed..." this mysterious guy ordered and I willingly walked to him. He raises his hand that I accept and he pulls me to the bed and I slightly scream when he lays me down, him settling on top of me. "Good girl..." he kisses me on my neck and I just let him, stunned that I'm close to him. Who the hell is he? I really can't remember and what he's doing, nipping, lightly kissing feels so familiar. "Angel, you okay?" he asks as he lightly kisses the side of my lips. I stare at him, my hand brushing his soft, inky black hair.

"My name's not angel." I said softly and he grins.

"I know that, just want to call you angel. You suddenly fell in front of me when I was so desperate."

"I...I don't understand... Why am I here? And why am I letting you harass me?"

"Angel, your body is willing. I wouldn't call this harassment if you're not even trying to stop me. Damn, my shirt looks good on you..." his hands slid down to my thigh and I gasped when his mouth sucked my engorge nipple clearly visible on his shirt. Tama nga naman siya. I'm not stopping him, I don't understand why I'm liking it. My body wants more as he suck both of my breast alternately, my sex gets wetter and wetter. I never thought being intimate with a man will be like this, pleasure as it's finest. I don't even know his name and yet I'm letting him do this. My hands go to his head and he growls as I grip his hair.

"Oh shit..." I said breathlessly, when his hand brushed my slit. I heard him chuckle cause he knows that I'm already so wet. He flicks his thumb on my clit and I moan when he slowly pushes two fingers in my core.

"So tight my angel and so, so wet..." he licks the side of my neck and I raise my head for more access. "Look how desirable you are. Do you still think I'm harassing you?" I shake my head. "Good girl... I will remind who I am and what we did last night. And I'm not going to hold back." he pumps his finger in and out of me. His other hand rips his shirt showing my perky breast, my nipples pink and moist. So much desire flows to his eyes that I even imagine it glow.

"What...we did?" nagugulohan kong sabi as I bite my lip as he thrust his fingers faster making a squelching sound. I know I'm sore but the goodness of his fingers top all of that. He grabs my face, turning my head to face him. I moan when he finds my gspot and with a smirk he hooks his fingers, making me scream in pleasure.

"Say my name angel!" I confusely looked at him. "Scream my name like you did last night!" I shake my head and close my eyes, trying to remember what happened next... I was crying and he was there to comfort me. I don't want to let him go because I feel safe with him and he really smells so good. I see him inviting me to his place. I was not totally drunk, he gave me more water to lessen the effect of alcohol in my body and I told him everything that happened to me.

"Forget everything Serena... The man you only deserve is me..." he said that night and he kissed me gently at first and became wild as he carried me into his room. I felt cared for and loved that night and I did scream his name...