Passione 6

The spray of the water did not lessen the noise of our heavy panting

The spray of the water did not lessen the noise of our heavy panting. The echoes of our moans surrounds the shower room as I encircle my arms around Enzo's neck as he pounds into me, my body plastered to the shower wall, legs wrap around his waist. Buhat-buhat niya ko, hawak ang aking asscheeks, walang pakialam sa tubig na dumadaloy sa mainit naming katawan, as we made love under the shower. I hate to say it but I really can't resist this man who has an amazing skill on sex. He knows where to touch to make my body succumb to him, say things that makes me wet and here I am, offering my body to him as soon as we woke up. Kainis na lalakeng toh! Nanahimik akong mag-shower dito, and I just feel him on my back, touching me, saying filthy words and we end up fucking. My walls tighten, a sign that I'm close to coming. He groans as he relentlessly thrust into me, his mouth latch into my nipple and my toes curl.

"Angel cum for me, now!" he said and I screamed his name as I buck my hips from my intense orgasm. With one last thrust he also screams my name and comes inside me, spurting his cum as he pumps slowly into me. I slump on his chest and he holds onto the wall as he slowly settles us down on the floor. "Goodmorning." he cheekily said as he kiss me on the lips. I weakly slap him on his chest.

"I was about to start my morning energize and you just drain all that."

"You did like it..." he brushes his thumb to my lips that I know is swollen because of his wild kisses. He also left marks on my body and he made it not visible to anyone if I'm to wear my clothes.

"Yes I did idiot..." he laughs and helps me up. "V, I need to get my things at the hotel. And where is my phone by the way?"

"V? Is that your nickname for me?" I nod my head. "Your things will be here later, my men took care of it. And the V, you're the only one allowed to call me that."

"Of course! It's my nickname for you, only you V. Now, let's finish showering and stop seducing me."

"Seducing you? I think that's the other way around." I stick out my tongue to him but he catches it with his lips as he sucks it and I did the same to him. After our long shower, I ended up wrapped in a fluffy bathrobe as I watched my man dressing up. You can't believe how massive his walk-in closet is and one side of it is full of women's clothes, shoes and bags that he got for me through his stylist. All of them are from top-notch different designer brands. Napa-roll eyes ako. He's like expecting me to just live here na ganun-ganon lang. Baliw ba siya? I have my own life in LA. I own a beauty cosmetics company that is quite successful and I can't just leave it. Well, I left it with Julia but that's because I need to get away for a while. Siguradong pinagpipiyestaan na ng media na nawala ako sa sarili kong kasal. A wedding that everyone talks about and dreams about. I mean two powerful families are gonna merge after that wedding and the bride just disappears. Naku, kumusta na kaya si Julia? Although I left a letter to my family, siguradong kukulitin pa rin non ang kaibigan ko. While I'm here, my virginity is gone, with an enigmatic man, a mafia boss, who says he loves me. I'd seen him shot a man and everything is fine with us, fucking each other constantly. "What are you thinking?" he asked. I look at him, my heart skipping a bit as he wears black pants, fitted to his perky ass, dark gray shirt, tucked in defining his lean body, he rolls the sleeves just below the elbow, a few buttons open showing slight of his hairy chest. He's delectable and my tongue automatically licks my lips and he notices it making him grin.